*Jeff*

CeCiMom

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, on Twitter, I scrolled down a number of pages of tweets on the coup d'etat, and there were a couple of Ronnie supporters, people who supported Jordon or Jeff, a Kevin supporter, and one for Michelle, and every other one was in support of Jeff. The popular vote seems very heavily in favour of Jeff. Of course, that doesn't mean one should get complacent in voting!

I'm a little miffed with Jordan for putting Jeff's name in the hat to be a have not...........Jeff has to be thinking, WTF??? After all they've gone through at eveyone else's hands, she should have protected him on this one.

OMG! I know! WTF was she thinking? Well, obviously, she wasn't, but seriously! The one true ally you've had all game long & you include him in a random drawing for a negative thing, with others who have put ya on the block TWICE now? I don't blame Jeff for being a bit pissed at her. I think Jordan is sweet as can be, but she is outta her league in this game. She makes me laugh & leaves me shaking my head in confusion. I can see why Jeff wants her around. lol

Can't believe he dropped... I hope it doesn't backfire. I know he'll get the extra power, but he could have got two threats out. ughh.

Jessie: "Jordan picked your name for Have Nots."

Jeff: "Really?"

Jessie: "Yeah, people thought because you hung up there so long you shouldn't be on it. Now I'm on it."

Jeff: "Thanks, bro!"

I laughed so hard.. I mean did Jessie really think Jeff was going to say.. "Oh I can't let you do that.. I'll take slop and cold showers and no sleep for the week."

I hope Jeff is smart enough to know that Jesse is the one who needs to go this week...I don't think that is his goal though, he wants Ronnie

With that said, if NBK talks Russ into nom Ron/Lydia or Kevin...NBK still has votes to keep Ronnie....

So if Jeff doesn't us coup this week and put Jesse or Nat agains Ronnie...its all for not...IMO

Jeff doesn't know that Jess is gunning for him and Jordan now!

At first I was a little upset that Jeff dropped, but when you think about it, he may just gain another ally in Russell now. I am almost positive he will get the AC and I hope he saves it for next week and puts up Jessie with Gnat, after Ronnie goes this week.

At first I was a little upset that Jeff dropped, but when you think about it, he may just gain another ally in Russell now. I am almost positive he will get the AC and I hope he saves it for next week and puts up Jessie with Gnat, after Ronnie goes this week.

I do think that Russel might flip over to Jeff's side. He could even see when he was up on the rope that for the longest time the only one they were cheering on was Chima. In the end the figured out they should root for everyone. Russ should be able to figure out that Nat, Ronnie and Chima have a much stronger spot in Jessie's harem.

I agree Marty, and I think him telling Jeff about Casey and his vote for him may be his way of bringing Jeff on his side. Smart move. Especially since Jeff is the only one in the house who can keep his mouth shut. Notice Jeff didn't even tell Jordan about the Casey vote/shirt thing. I hope Jeff teams up with him.

I do think that Russel might flip over to Jeff's side. He could even see when he was up on the rope that for the longest time the only one they were cheering on was Chima. In the end the figured out they should root for everyone. Russ should be able to figure out that Nat, Ronnie and Chima have a much stronger spot in Jessie's harem.

So far I have voted 112 times for Jeff....my fingers are sore, but I'm UP for more!

I was hoping that Russ might flip to Jeff's side, but I thought that I might be wishful thinking - I'm glad some other people are seeing that also. I just hope that Russell uses his head this week and put up the right people to get the right man out of the house.

And that is the problem..if ronnie/jess/gnat doesn't go this week and either lydia/kevin go,russel still can go either way.

Unfortunately with russell winning the HOH this week if one of those 3 ronnie/jessie/gnat doesn't leave,then jeff if he wins the coup will have to use it to evict 1 of the 3.

Russ will still be able to align with whoever is left of the 3 if he wants to. If russ puts up ronnie and any pawn other than jess/gnat we will know who he is aligned with.

A real change in power even with the coup,at this point depends on who russel nominates this week. If he sides with the jess crew, jordon/jeff are still in trouble in the long run even with the coup.

If russell sees the light and sides with jeff/jordon then real change in power will happen..

I'm starting to think Jeff might not even need to use the coup if Russell follows through this week. I think Jessie/Gnatalie and Kevin/Lydia will start to go after each other and Jeff and Jordan may be sitting pretty regardless.

If not, however, and Jeff uses the coup and nominates Jessie and Natalie, I wonder who the hg's will evict. I hope it would be Jessie but I think they're still too star struck to let him go.

Oh well, I'd be fine with either of them leaving. :)

I think Jeff would use it in a heartbeat. At least I hope so. I am hoping Bonnie goes up and out this week, and next week he puts Jessie/Gnat up and Jessie goes. Although I won't be heartbroken if Gnat goes either.

I think Jeff would use it in a heartbeat. At least I hope so. I am hoping Bonnie goes up and out this week, and next week he puts Jessie/Gnat up and Jessie goes. Although I won't be heartbroken if Gnat goes either.

I bet Bonnie is gone this week.

This is NOT a done deal ,unfortunately.

It will all depend on who russel puts up against ronnie.The only sure way to get rid of one of the power players,or ronnie, is to put up Gnat/jessie/chima against him,or ronnie is not going home ,unless the coup is used. I would hate to see jeff have to use it to finish Russels job,or maybe not use it and watch the pawn go home..as casey said TEFLON RONNIE!

I sure hope that dawns on him before nominations,if he really wants ronnie out?

Archived