*Jeff*

CeCiMom

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ewww, Natalie was coming on to Jeff telling him she would buy shoes from him if he came with them. Step off Bitch!!!!

OK Quick someone send a banner over saying Jeff please go right this instant and shower... hehehe, nothing against Nat here, but we would get to see him in the shower hahaha...

Ewww, Natalie was coming on to Jeff telling him she would buy shoes from him if he came with them. Step off Bitch!!!!

I'm pretty sure that Jeff doesn't wear children sized shoes, so, I think you're safe, lol...

WTF - if he came with them? It's the other way around, they should be begging J & J to be included with J & J.

"Step off Bitch!!!!" LMAO

If Jeff does get the wizard power (and I can't see how he won't) he better throw the HOH competition since he will have all of the power next week so he can compete in the HOH competition the follwing week.

ETA....sorry if this has already been said. I usually just flip through the Jeff thread to look at the "Jeff is hot" pictures

If Jeff does get the wizard power (and I can't see how he won't) he better throw the HOH competition since he will have all of the power next week so he can compete in the HOH competition the follwing week.

ETA....sorry if this has already been said. I usually just flip through the Jeff thread to look at the "Jeff is hot" pictures

But what if it's between him and jessie? He can't throw it to him...yuck...not a 3rd HoH

Archived