he is the only one talking about sticking with the plan

when the plan is to evict him :lol:

wow its dead here

but casey is one of the alltime worse bb players

he help finance his own eviction for a margarita party

i think jessie will be the biggest bb villain of alltime

the show is giving him the airtime to do so

that has to be it

I bet they end the cliques on Thursday. The producers probably realized the athletes have too much of an advantage and have to ditch the cliques bullshit. They'll do it before the HOH to rattle everyone. Afterwards, Russell, the former Off-Beats, Michelle, and Chima would probably join Jeff and Jordan. And Natalie, Jessie, and Ronnie will be on their own.

I know.. I love her! She is one of my favorite HG... Maybe not as much as my Elite 4 (Danni, Amy, Janni, Keesha)... Cause she hasnt made any gameplays yet...

And its a total coincidence that they are all blonde... I know Laura would be there if she stayed longer... ;)

FINALLY something to look forward to! That HAS to be it, the end of the cliques and from that point on LET THE GAME BEGIN! WhooooHooo!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see the look on Jesse/Gnat/and Ronnie's faces, it'll be PRICELESS. Hopefully one of the good guys that's not swayed by King Jessie will win HOH and Jessie will be skeeeered sh$tless....

It really doesn't make much of a difference if they end cliques or not. The alliances are set. Making it every man for them self will actually give the Jesse, Nat, Ronnie and Russ more power b/c they will be able to put up Jeff when they win HOH. Right now Jeff is the one benefiting most from this clique bullshit b/c he is in the athletes clique, but not aligned with them. Thats just my .02. I can't wait for them to end the cliques, but anyone who thinks it will take power away from the athletes is kidding themselves.

Can't wait to see the look on Jesse/Gnat/and Ronnie's faces, it'll be PRICELESS. Hopefully one of the good guys that's not swayed by King Jessie will win HOH and Jessie will be skeeeered sh$tless....

I take offense to that..

-the TRUE KING123.

It really doesn't make much of a difference if they end cliques or not. The alliances are set. Making it every man for them self will actually give the Jesse, Nat, Ronnie and Russ more power b/c they will be able to put up Jeff when they win HOH. Right now Jeff is the one benefiting most from this clique bullshit b/c he is in the athletes clique, but not aligned with net. Thats just my .02. I can't wait for them to end the cliques, but anyone who thinks it will take power away from the athletes is kidding themselves.

well said

Blah, now it will mean that Jessie can nominate Jeff. I can't say I'm thrilled.

Jesse can't play for HOH on Thursday so if none of his peons doesn't win HOH he won't have any power anymore, he better be careful, a house might drop on his arrogant a$$.

Let's just keep our fingers crossed that one of the good guys wins HOH on Thursday.

Archived