Big THANKS to the LFU's and Picture Takers

straykat

I would like to thank all the LFU's for the time they put in and the torture they suffer having to listen to and watch some of these HGs. I can barely watch more than a few minutes of Bessie, Bonnie, Chimapet and the gnat without feeling like I'm going to hurl. So, a big...

:smitten:Thank you :smitten:

You guys are so strong and brave!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha, I have been watching FotH for the last 30 mins, just waiting for the after POV Meeting Drama.. I love doing it though..

- I actually Like doing Pictures More then the LFU, but I do each about 50/50.

So I wanted to say thanks to my fellow Picture Capturers as well.

Lala,

AngeloJoe,

Jedi,

Dreamangel,

Moxie,

Marty,

And anybody else who has posted anything.

Check out the BB Picture Thread!!

http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=105

I want to say thanks to all the updaters and picture posters, too.

And Fuskie for doing the Facebook/Twitter.

And Dade in chat through the good days and bad!

Morty and the mods for their awesome work and website!

And all the people who read the updates!

yes , a very big thanks to all. ive been watching bb since the begining and kept morty's on my favorites for several years now. just this year i have found and joined in the chat board and i really enjoy it. i enjoyed the chat room the last few years but running in and out i missed so much this way i can always go back and read.

you guys have gone to every effort to put something here for everyone and deserve a big thanks.

Thank you so much. If it wasn't for you all I wouldn't be able to keep up to date. The pictures and live feed updates are very much appreciated.

Last season I jumped in to help out a couple times with the LF and just want to say THANK YOU to all of you who keep us informed. I have the live feeds and after dark this season again but this is the most boring couple of weeks I've ever seen and haven't watched much of the feeds or after dark I can't stand how boring it is. Thankfully we have all the LFU to keep us informed should any excitement occur which in this season is extremely rare.

Thanks again you all do a great job and are much appreciated. I think Morty's has and is the best site/forum I found.

:2thumbsup::hurray::2thumbsup::hurray::2thumbsup::hurray:

I want to say that even though my thing says I am a LFU..I have never been, I dont know how for crying out loud! I still dont know why that is on my stuff...BUT I also want to thank the real LFUdaters, they are Great! Thankyou! ....also if someone knows how to get mine back to "member" I feel like an imposter and afraid to comment!

I want to say that even though my thing says I am a LFU..I have never been, I dont know how for crying out loud! I still dont know why that is on my stuff...BUT I also want to thank the real LFUdaters, they are Great! Thankyou! ....also if someone knows how to get mine back to "member" I feel like an imposter and afraid to comment!

Impersonating an LFU??? Horrible! Release the hounds! :naughty::animated_rotfl:

You can send a message to one of the mods to get it removed, but if you have the live feeds, doing updates is really easy and it's a big help around here too... All you do is go to that days update thread and post what is going on on the feeds at that time...

I was just hinking they really need a THANK YOU and here is a post doing just that. "lydia & Nat sharing spit" LOL I was thinking that too. Thanks for the info LFU's it is nice to get a little sleep and wake up and feed the BB addiction by reading and getting up to speed. You peeps are great. so THANKS

post-17849-1248961317.gif

A HUGE thank you to the LFU'ers that update these (stupid ass) meetings/fights. I can not even begin to understand how you guys keep all this straight. You guys ROCK!!!

Ditto ditto ditto. A big thanks here too, to all LFU'ers :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Archived