8/15 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(around 10am bbt)

Lydia and Michelle were up... they made their peace and agreed it's a game... Michelle said she was up in the HOH so wasn't sure what all happened, asked Lydia about the things being messed with... Lydia said she was not involved, put it all primarily on Chima... the conversation was very cordial and friendly

1:10 BBT

Feeds come back with Russ, Jeff and Jordan in the kitchen.

Seems like Michele is OFF HOH and a new comp will be played soon.

Michele is NO LONGER HOH. Confirmed. Russ just said Michele got one f*in day.

Michele says she's not pissed. Says she didn't want the room, just wanted the safety for her and her allies.

Jordan and Michele discuss how Chima could have won POV and stayed. Russ says he's never wanted to win so bad.

Michele will NOT be playing for HOH today. She says Chima got to play two times in a row, but not her.

Jordan is nervious, saying their side needs to win.

Feeds now also showing Nat, Lydia and Kevin talking in red room. Nat saying it's unfortunate for the others, as they got the short end of the stick. (Michele and her crew.)

1:15 BBT

Nat says it's Bosley and the two angels left for HOH. Kevin went to the DR to add to his request for an HOH basket.

J/J brushing their teeth in the bathroom.

Kevin comes back and says DR said they'd try and send an email. Kevin says he needs socks and flip flops. Lydia and Nat are trying to figure out the 3rd angels name. They remember Natalie and Alex (from the Drew Barrymore remake) and can't remember the third angel.

1:20 BBT

Russ is eating and Michele is sitting with him at the kitchen bar. Jeff is in kitchen, too.

Nat says they have to do this for Jessie and they both smile and agree. Nat says how Jessie would feel if he knew they did it (got someone out?) Lydia says it'd be epic.

They were told about the double eviction, as Nat says it will be nice not to have to worry about that and Lydia says Chima took care of that.

Nat says Jessie will hate being in the jury house with someone else besides Lydia and Nat b/c they're the only ones he talked to. Lydia says Jess is probably microwaving everything and wants someone to cook for him (Nat and Lydia).

Kevin comes in and talk changes to HOH comp. Kevin says if it's a merry go round again or hanging, he will hang for 2 days and BB will have to intervien. Saying it wasn't a life or death situation last time, as to why he dropped early.

1:25 BBT

Kevin says the next endurence comp, he will stay until he starts physically bleeding. That's it the point in the game that if you give up, you gave up $500,000. He thinks Jordan won't win, so it's them against Jeff and Russ, but Lydia warns him not to disregard Jordan, as anything can happen. He then mentions that the other side knows about their Majority Rules cheating thing b/c someone overheard Nat.

They were told the HOH comp would be in an hour, and Lydia says that was about 30 mins ago.

1:30 BBT

Nat went to use the bathroom and Lydia told her no clogging. Kevin's getting a drink in the kitchen and taking his pills. Russ and Michele are still in there. J/J are in her bed in the pool room.

Michele joins them and gives Jeff a cross she made for him. He's very happy about it and Michele tells Jeff not to tell Russ. Russ then joins them.

Lydia and Kevin in the kitchen. J/J/M/R in pool room, worried about the HOH comp. Jordan is wondering what to wear, as it will be hot outside and she'll be sweating. Jeff tells her to just wear some pasties over her nips and she says Jeff!

Michele says they have a fortress of solitode right here and laughs.

In the kitchen, Kevin and Lydia eat. Kevin looks very stressed. He says if it's endurence, they're good, b/c no one wants it more than them and that BB history proves it's not strenght but who wants it more that wins. He then states that Chima leaving over Nat was better, b/c Chima truly didn't want to be there.

BB zooms into Chima's picture on the memory wall, which is now gray.

1:42 BBT

Trivia.

(When feeds come back, it should be easy to tell which side won, as one side will be happy and the other side not...)

1:50 BBT

Feeds are back. Nothing has happened. J/J/M/R still in pool room, Nat is in the red room, and Lydia and Kevin (off camera) are probably still in the kitchen.

Jeff still can't get over all the events that have taken place the last few days.

Seems like Lydia is in a red room bed and Nat tries to quiz her, asking her what day did... (missed the question) Kevin comes in and she asks him who had the least amount of points in the pig pov comp. They're trying to figure it out. They think it was Jeff and Nat says it's good they practice, even if the HOH isn't about memory.

1:57 BBT

Trivia.

Feeds come right back and Nat and Kevin are practicing. All is quiet in the pool room.

Hi everyone,

You've been doing great updating. Something's come up, and I have to be away from the computer for the next few hours. Please try to keep us covered so I have enough for the web site.

About the web site: I've been keeping the pages updated, although no one can read them, so when they get things running it'll be current.

Thanks again, you guys are the best!

-Morty

J/J/M/R talking in the pool room about how Jesse needs someone to cook for him otherwise he will have to microwave everything. Russell says none of his exgirlfriends even liked him enough to cook for him. Jeff says my parents dont like me enough to cook for me.

Russel wants to make a chima statue out of playdoh but Jord thinks its will just cause more drama in the house.

They are talking about what the HOH could possibly be. Jordan thinks they might be using the golf comp that they practiced with last night.

The houseguests are waiting for the HOH to begin... Not much going on.

TRIVIA!!!

Feeds are Back... HOH Has not started yet.

2:07pm BBT

We hear an alarm go off inside the BB house and then we get Trivia. The Houseguests jump up saying YESSS... This is the start of the HOH Comp.

4:50 PM BBT HoH comp is over, Jordan is the winner. Jordan, Michelle, and Russ are hanging out in the kitchen. Jordan says they probably topped all previous seasons when it comes to action. Jordan mentions some of Chima's vulgar profanity to other HGs and we get FOTH.

Meanwhile, Natalie and Lydia are laying down in the Red Room. Lydia appears to be uncooperative as she is not wearing the red unitard. FOTH again.

We come back from FOTH and Michelle and Jordan are talking about the randomness of competitions. Michelle seems to have hurt her arm during the competition. Jordan said she was surprised when it happened that she didn't cry and quit. Michelle "I'm not a quitter".

5:03 PM BBT Feeds 1/2 on Jordan and Michelle in the recycle room. Feeds 3/4 on Lydia blow drying her hair. Jordan is saying that at some point is was just Jeff and her left for HoH and he had whispered to her that he was going to blow it and throw the HoH for her. She didn't want him to (and it is not yet confirmed that he actually did) but she says she was glad Natalie got a phone call from home despite her attitude.

5:06 PM BBT Michelle yells to Lydia after Lydia opens the door "where's your unitard?" Lydia screams at Michelle. "Bipolar bitch.....you claim to be bisexual but you have a husband who MAY love you" Michelle "Oh he loves me" and Michelle wants to go out there and Jordan is trying to talk her out of it. Lydia goes in the kitchen and dumps out Michelle's beer. Michelle yells "oh yea, I'm such an alcoholic that I care about the beer"

5:11 PM BBT Jeff and Jordan follow Lydia into the Red Room. Jeff "why do you want to do this" "I just want to keep this civil, why can't we just have fun." "We can't keep doing this...we are playing a game." Lydia keeps calling Michelle a bipolar bitch, psycho bitch. Jeff and Russell think Lydia is drunk as she has completely lost her sanity and is calling Jeff, Jordan, Michelle, and Russell a waste of space. Jeff wants everyone to talk it out but Lydia is unapproachable and asks Michelle to come up to her and shut her up and see if the biggest woman. Michelle doesn't take the bait. Jeff tells Kevin and Natalie that he wasn't trying to fuck everybody, he was just playing a game. Natalie tells Jeff, Jordan, and Russell that she has no issues with those 3, only Michelle. Jeff tries to get Natalie to talk to Michelle and she says she has nothing to say to Michelle.

Jeff says "maybe you can talk to Lydia and talk her down" Natalie "until last week I always wanted her out, I can't talk her off the ledge" Jeff says "You all want to make it uncomfortable, well I can make it uncomfortable then." Jeff wants them to at least try to keep it civil and get along threatening that he is older than them and has been keeping his tongue but he can't take it anymore and will make it hell on Earth for them if they don't back off. Natalie says that Lydia is acting this way, and won't change, because she wants to go to the jury house with Jessie.

Jeff "I could fucking make things fucking uncomfortable......why do we always have to turn the other cheek....I could break that fucking window and put all the fucking beds on fire......I can make it real fucking uncomfortable........I'm tired of it. Why can't we get along?"

5:25 PM BBT Natalie and Michelle now screaming at each other since Lydia has walked away. Natalie yells to Michelle that Michelle is her target because it was her backstab that sent Ronnie home. The ladies scream at each other and it is hard to understand them. Natalie tells Michelle that if she is here next week Michelle is going home. Michelle tells her that she'll just take herself off the block again. Natalie tells her that she won on luck and default. Natalie tells her that everyone in the house has referred to her as crazy. Michelle (referring to Lydia's and Chima's behavior) "yeah, and I am the one acting crazy around here."

5:30 PM BBT Russ comes in and makes his plea for everyone to just get along. Russell mentions the "terrorist" remarks and Natalie gets all defensive saying it wasn't her that said it. Russ tells her that if she is laughing about and not trying to stop it from being said then she must agree or be in on it. He tells her that it is a racial slur and we get FOTH.

5:00 BBT

Lydia tried listening to Russ and Jeff in the PR through the door, but couldn't. She uses the bathroom and is now drying her hair. Still no unitard on.

Jordan and Michele in kitchen. Jordan says she doesn't want Lydia up in her HOH room. They move to the GR, close the door and pull down the shade.

Lydia walks by towards her room, but goes to the GR door. She unlocks the door, slams it open and walks away.

Michele screams: Wear your f*in unitard, bitch.

Lydia: Oh really? Bi polar f*in bitch who claims she's bisexual but has a husband who maybe loves her.

Michele: Oh really and gets up and closes the door.

Lydia goes to RR and Nat and her laugh over it.

Lydia is now empting all on Michele's beers down the drain.

Jordan and Nat were talking nicely, as Jordan is happy Nat gets a phone call home. Lydia screams she's not pyshco and to vote her out and keep Natalie and if they keep her here she's going after them. Lydia keeps telling them to vote her out.

Lydia is yelling at Jeff, blaming him for using the power and screwing the game up.

HUGE FIGHT.

Russ is sitting in the green chair in the living room, looking shicked (but sitting pretty :))

Lydia says she's going to keep yelling all week until they evict her. (She wants to be alone with Jessie, that's all.)

Lydia keeps attacking Michele, calling her names and cussing. SHe's now trying to get Michele to fight her. Jeff says Lydia is drunk, but she denies that and Nat says she didn't have anything to drink, but they keep calling her out, saying she's slurring her words and they laugh at her.

Jeff is trying to be a mediator and calim Lydia down. She demands Jeff goes in the DR with Lydia so they can talk alone, on camera. Jeff is now trying to explain his actions to Nat and Kevin about him using the power.

5:07 pm BBT

lydia just opened the door (in passing) on the green room (michelle and Jordan in there talking) and Michelle yelled "Wear your fucking unitard bitch" Lydia yelled something back and Michelle says at least i have a husband who loves me" and she shut the door. Michelle said that she hopes they dont do things to their stuff and if Michelle wants to move her stuff to the HOH thats ok. Michelle says she is ok, but she would like to move her monkey to the HOH.

Archived