8/9 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:25am bbt -- FOTH -- Wake up houseguest (I'm sure)

9:35am feeds came on and it looked like Jordan was getting back in bed and Jeff left her bed to sleep in the red room.... Then I heard a lot of doors opening and closing then it showed Nat walking thru and up to HOH, she knocked then went in and Chima said "We aren't allowed to talk..." and at 9:40am we got FOTH

10:14am bbt (sorry got sidetracked) F1 on Jordan working out on Elliptical; F2 Lydia in bathing suit chatting about slop with Jordan; F3 on Russell sleeping in pool room F4 looks like Nat sleeping in HOH bed

Jordan asks Lydia how she is doing on slop, Lydia says no problem just a few more days... she asks Lydia if her bathing suit is a Ed Hardy suit, Lydia says no its Affliction, their girls stuff .... Lydia asks if Jordan is excited about watching movie Jordan says yes, Lydia says please grab all the candy and goodies you can, Jordan asks when they watched the movie last time, Lydia thought it was about 5 or so.

(I'm cracking up how Jordan once in awhile grabbing her boobs and feeling while on Elliptical)

10:19am F3/4 on Michelle in bathroom with bikini on and checking herself in mirror then they switch to the red room and zoom in on the back bed with someone there covered completely up, then back to Michelle primping in the mirror in bathroom

10:24am Cameras follow Michelle to the pool room to get something, then to kitchen for water then outside where Jordan says good morning skinny.... Michelle then tells Jordan oh, Chima told me to tell you and Jeff that you all can come up to HOH anytime you want... Jordan said oh we were up joking around with each other making games up.... Michelle says I wonder if they wanted us all up now because they are gonna show the movie soon, Jordan answered but couldn't here... Michelle says man it feels like its been a week since I have been out in the sun, Jordan says I know it does.... Michelle rubbing suntan oil on, Jordan still going on elliptical

(earlier Lydia went inside, didn't see her when Michelle was walking around so not sure where she went)

11:54 AM BBT: Feeds are back up. Jordan is making something in the kitchen, Russell is on the elliptical, Michelle and Lydia are on the chairs by the pool. Michelle is eating some slop chips.

1:26 BBT

i noticed no one is reporting but honestly there is nothing really to report,

Lydia was trimming jesse's hair, he was very nervous how she would do so he asked jeff to finish it for him

nat on laying down in BR watchin jeff cut jesses hair

russell is out side laying in the sun

don't see anyone else on the feeds right, very boring

1:35 BBT

Chima, Natalie, Jordan and Jessie getting ready to go see the movie. Chima said there would be 5 of them watching it, not sure who else. Russell maybe.

Russell and Chima now fighting again big time. Chima calling Russell a terrorist over and over. Saying that he is terrorizing everyone in the house.

Then FOTH.

1:37 P.M. BBT: The crap finally hits... Russell confronts Chima about the terrorist comment and she says it's true cause he's terrorized everyone in the house...

FotH...

1:45 P.M. BBT Feeds are back to Jesse on all four getting clothes...

1:40 BBT Russell and Chima just started a heated fight again. Lots of name calling...terrorist, bigot...(I missed most of what was said, they were talking really fast!) Russ looking into camera's and telling America to look at the racist in the house.

Then FoTH...

1:38 BBT

ok it went from very boring to arguing between chima and russell in a matter of seconds literally

Ok so this is what i got so far, chima called russ a terrorist because he terrorizes everybody in the house, he is calling her a hypocrit for calling braden a racist when she is doing the same thing to him, she keeps screaming terrorist to his face and he keeps yelling hypocrit in her. then quickly switches to fish

right before this chima had come into the BR saying it's movie time

so i must have missed what happened between her announcement of movie time and the screaming......still FOTH

2:00 P.M. BBT: feeds are back with Michele and Jeff in the pool... Lydia is laying out by the pool... I'm guessing the 5 that went to see the movie are Jordan, Chima, Russell, Nat, and Jesse... I haven't seen Kevin so maybe he's gone and one of the others haven't, maybe Russell...

2:50 BBT

lydia showering

kev mich and jeff outside on couches,

very awkward with these 3.

not much convo

mich gets up to get a drink and kev asked jeff if he and mich were on good terms and jeff nodded, jeff ask about him and lydia and kev gave a...mmmmm not yeah convincing yes, (maybe) and kev asked jeff about him and jordan and jeff said she is a rock, (or my rock)

mich comes back out

jeff gets up to check the garden

kev and mich talkin about the veto speech, askin her what they tell her she can say, and you get to do a DR with the pov around your neck,

you get to stare at the memory wall for a while, like hmmm what am i thinkin, she said its kinda weird, but it's kinda easy, you'll see

she mentions that kev hasnt hosted yet, kev said yeh i know and you do very well, he said he like how she remembers a few lines and doesnt just read from the paper

jeff goes in with some things from the garden

mich says they will come down with all kinds of candy, kev not a candy person, he wants real food if he wins

ok this is their kind of convo....boring

4:02pm BBT

Jesse and Natalie laying in bed with Jordan and Russell sitting in an opposite bed in the red room.

Jordan and Natalie are discussing High School graduation and Jesse says there were only 50 people in his graduating class. Jordan cannot beleive his graduation was so small...

Talk turns to the Chicken outfits from the POV comp. Russell is keeping his so that he can wear it for Halloween. Jordan thinks she could have won this weeks POV had she been able to play.

FOTH

4:06pm BBT

Feeds come back and we have Chima telling Jeff, Michelle, Lydia and Kevin outside something about her past and that the producers would have no choice but to kick him out. (I assume she is talking Russell)

Again FOTH

Feeds back and now we have Chima telling the outside group plus Jordan who has now come outside that Natalie was born in 92. (They think she is 18 remember)

Jordan is telling that in 2000 the class song was the Vitamin C song. (This was our song in 2000 LOL)

4:20 PM BBT Not much going on. Most of the HGs minus Jessie and Natalie are outside in the BY. Russell is lubing up on lotion or sun screen and Jeff is napping in the sun. Everyone else is discussing their past, primarily high school. Lots of FOTH as the HGs keep bringing up people's names from the past.

4:30 PM BBT We come back from FOTH and go straight back to it because of singing.

4:40 PM BBT All 4 feeds on Jeff and Russell sun bathing in the BY (and looking absolutely fabulous-Goldylucks). BB: please stop singing. The other's aren't playing by BB's rules so no more camera time.

6:53BBt

jesse asked chima if he could take a nap in her room, she said sure as long as he shares her bed with her....

in hoh room chima askin jesse if russ really thinks he has any votes to say, she said what a joke

chima said bb probably won't show her terrorist comments on tv so whatever and the live feeders, she said who cares what they think

she asks jesse if he said when russ was goin towards her she kept saying "terrorist terrorist...over and over then we get FoTH

(i think bb may have decided to block out when chima makes her terrorist comments)

jesse gets under the covers and covers up, chima goes down stairs

chima back up to hoh

jesse tells her he didnt realize that she hasnt been around her sister much,

he says he understands how the age difference between silbings and not growin up together can make you not very close, jesse and his brother are 10 years apart, he asks something about one of her sibllings and we get FoTH

russell showering, nothing else happening STILL......boring day and night so far

7:48 BBT

Jessie and Chima in HOH. Chima talking about red carpet things she's done and how bloggers would write negative things about her talking and laugh. Then she says I go to their website and its like what the F have you done.

Cam 3 is on Russ laying in the hamock..not sure if he's sleeping or thinking.

Chima talking about Russel and thinkgs she says and it won't make it onto CBS and she laughs.

FOTH

Nat must have been in the room under the covers. Talking about being hungry and Jesse says someone made steaks. Jesse says he tired but will go get Nat something to eat and Chima too if there ar enough out there.

Nat again saying how much better Jesse looks since he lost weight. He said he doesnt even want to get on the scale to see how much he lost.

Chima stops Jesse from leaving because Russ just walked into the kitchen and they laugh because Russ goes to look at the wall and Chima laughs and says yep your key is missing and your going home and they all laugh.

Jesse leave and Nat says if Jeff uses the power chima will pick something up and bash him inthe head. Nat told her to be careful in case they don't win HOH next week. Chima said I did my part this week it's up to you and Jess.

Chima just said I hate Russ. They noticed that he came back to the kitchen when he heard Jesse. Nat tells Chima she should call him a terror instead and Chima said too bad I already said it he's a terririst and BB isn't going to air it anyway.

Russ and Nat talking about food. Chima upstairs saying I told Jesse he shouldnt have went downstairs. Chima said Russ is just trying to stay in the house and wants his vote. Nat and Chi making fun of what Russ must be saying and Choma starts singing you're goinghome. Now Nat says he shouldn't have won the 10,000.

Chima says she is going to twitter about Russ being a terrorist and Nata said don't because it doesn't sound right and saying it is one thing and putting it in words is another. Now Nat looks at the camera and says yea america Russ is going home.

They think Russ is trying to plead his case and they are actually talking about carbs and food.

FOTH

Archived