Angelo Joe

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:00 BBT

Feeds back.

Don't know who's up yet.

Michele and Kevin are in the Red room.

I thought Michele was up, but she just said that it's not guaranteed that she will play for POV, which she wants to win to avoid "wizardry". (The HoH and PoV winners are the only 2 who are safe from the Coup D'Etat.)

7:05 BBT

Now Natalie and Jessie go up to talk to Chiima in the HoH room.

Natalie says something like "Damn, why couldn't my 9999999 be good."

Chima says "I know, like just one dollar."

Now Russell comes up.

Says "I completely understand. I'm not mad. If a week or two had gone by, maybe.... don't feel bad, or awkward. I understand."

"I don't want you to avoid me. When I get out of here I still expect us to talk."

Chima: I appreciate your taking it so well.

Russell: I know where you're coming from. To the three of you, if one of you wins it, I'll be happy. You're an amazing girl, and I wouldn't say that so much if I didn't mean it.

(Sounds like Russell is up.)

They talk about PoV competition being tomorrow.

Chima hasn't even had time yet to listen to her Prince CD.

They are talking about Jeff coming up to HoH, and that makes it sound like he is the other nominee. (Still to be confirmed.)

Russell runs into Lydia downstairs, after leaving the HoH room.

She asks "who's in there" and he replies "Jeff and Jordan".

Then Lydia says "if I want to engage in conversation, I have to use my voice". (????)

Russell asks "who said that?" and we get FOTH

Lydia says something about "if you do go home" to Russell, which confirms he is nominated.

Now we finally get Jeff and Jordan on a feed.

Jordan is whispering up a storm in Jeff's ear, about Lydia and stuff.

Jeff "I think I broke my toe! I mean, not broken but... I'm listening."

Jordan: "you know, that deal. Russell, he does make fun of me... but he also said when he was HoH, that Jessie was in there saying he wants us up. How do you know if you keep him he won't turn on you? He's a wildcard.

JEff: Do you want to win?

Jordan: If you don't vote Chima's way, they'll kinow the votes and this week it will be a tie. And if you don't vote her way that's an automatic target.

Jeff: Can I talk? You can cut it any way you want. 5 people do not fit in the final 2! Where are we? There's two people who have to win th final 2.

What the fuck does it matter if you're here... or here?

7:20 |BBT

Jeff: Just one question, between Russell and Jessie, if you could get one person out, who would you want out?

Jordan (without hesitation): Jessie!

(later)

Jeff: not if I save them. (Does this mean she now knows he is "the wizard"?)

7:20 BBT

Jeff: Fine, if Russell goes this week, next week it's Lydia, then after that it's Kevin, then you, then me. Jessie and Natalie will walk right through.

Jordan: Jessie will put up me or you, not Michelle.

Jeff: he told me, I will be on your side 100%, I want fucking Jessie out of here.

|Russell knocks on the door|

Russell: Hey Jeff, what do you put on the halibut.

Jeff: butter, garlic, and oil. Does the wrapper say 450?

Russell leaves.

Jeff: see, this toe? I jammed it, or something. I feel like I have to pull it out.

Jordan: do you want me to do it?

Jeff: It's like jammed, like I want to pull it out.

|Jeff starts messing with his toes|

Jeff: I'm scared to like, pull it.

Jordan: what if I pull it?

Jeff: and then it locks and you accidentally get kicked in the face? Damn you, toe!

BB voice: Chima, Jessie, Natalie, you are not allowed to talk about production.

Jeff: I don't feel like playing like that, cause I'm crabby.

Jordan: yeah you are. you haven't been any fun... the back door we've been talking about.

Jordan: If you won the PoV and you saved him, that would be a big target on your back. Everybody would be pissed off at us.

Jeff: so then, don't win it!

Jordan: They would have the votes, it would be a tie-breaker and she would get him out. There's no way we'd be able to get votes for him. It would have to be me, you, Kevin, Michele, Jessie. That's impossible.

Jeff: my stomach's doing the cucaracha

Jeff really doesn't want to go up to Chima's HoH room but he really wants to listen to her Prince CD.

Fuskie

Who thinks its about time BB caught up with the 21st century and gave each HoH an iPod with their favorite tracks...

8:50 BBT

Jeff leaves the HoH room after a conversation with Chima.

Natalie and Jessie were playing chess right outside.

As soon as he gets downstairs, he gets called to the diary room.

Jessie gets up and goes into the HoH room.

He tells Chima that they called Jeff into the diary room because he has the power.

Chima doesn't think he does, because Jordan was also called when she left.

Natalie comes in and relates what Jeff had said about kissing up to Ronnie before he left because he thought Ronnie had the power.

And Natalie says that is proof that he doesn't have it.

Besides which, "he's not going to use it if he's not on the block. You're safe, Jessie. You're just paraoid."

Jessie knows what his gut instinct is telling him, and he tries to explain that he remembers what stuff feels like from last year.

Chima and Natalie double-team him, saying that Jeff doesn't have it, and if he did he wouldn't use it.

By the way, Russell won $10,000 in the competition earlier, and they were talking about how that is like 3rd place if he gets evicted before final 2.

Archived