8/4 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

1:38 BBT

In green Eco room Jesse and Lydia talking

1:38 BBT Ronnie and Chima are talking about a movie as Ronnie recites lines and we get foth here and there..

1:40 BBT Jordan calling Ronnie a Liar as Natalie continues her efforts to bring her into her and Jessie's fold...Kevin bashing Ronnie as Natalie says "Russell was sneaking him food" and Natalie lies....that nobody "even me and Jesse" weren't talking to him and Jeff says he doesn't believe anything Ronnie says as Natalie digs herself into a deeper hole....

1:43 BBT Kevin saying he suspected Russell was gunning after them and Natalie tells the truth "we didn't feel safe with Russell"

1:45 BBT Kevin tells them Russell apologized to Chima and Ronnie apologized to him...

Natalie asks what Chima said and he said she said nothing....

Kevin "he's gonna start bullying again..I know he is" and Natalie says she told him he is "Ronnie #2" ....Natalie leaves to go eat {we all know she's gonna give her report to Jesse}

1:47 BBT Kevin talking to Michele about Ronnie crying...Jordan saying they will be the best season. "nobody's ever spilled" water on anyone else. {True but iced tea and pickle juice, though}

1:50 BBT Lydia comes out and wants to have "a hot dog " fest...seems everyone seems to be on board

{Tonight was a very busy and fast-paced night for feeds, so I apologize for the many typos I undoubtedly made... I'll be back tomorrow}

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

8:25 BBT: all houseguests still sleeping...

8:30 A.M. BBT: big Brother: Houseguests it's time to get up for the day... Nat up and in bathroom, Kevin getting up... Michele also in storage room getting batteries... Now trivia...

8:40 A.M. BBT: Feeds are back and Jeff is up doing ADL's and Lydia's in the bathroom putting on makeup, there are still people in bed, and you can't tell who it is... BB voice said the bedroom lights must remain on during the day...

8:49 A.M. BBT: FotH again... We come back and Jeff is getting a shirt from his drawers and Russ is still in HoH bed sleeping... Ronnie just walked by Jeff going to the storage room... The bedroom lights are off...

9:44am bbt

all cams on kitchen/dining room russ at table eating

9:45am bbt

russ picks up his coffee cup and heads to the hoh, all 4 cams on him still...he gets back into bed and covers up

9:46 am BBT

russ moves around trying to get comfortable and go back to sleep

nothing else going on

10am bbt

jess goes up to hoh room to rehash fights last night and defend why he did not get into the middle of it

russ speaking about how things went down with chima, how he is "cutthroat" and " you have to yell in this house or you are said to be lying"

10:17 bbt

russ:kevin is such a fucking douchebag

russ saying about last night that kev was saying "russell's lying", so russ: "shut the fuck up towards kevin, you funny guy you"..still rehashing last night

10:19am bbt

Jesse: you still have 4 ppl behind you

russ: only 3

jess: as far as i see it, its 4

russ: well i need you to talk to jeff and jordan

still both russ and jess rehashing things being said

russ: natalies only 18, and she still didnt blow it...chima's loud

(gotta jet for a bit)

Jessie threw Chima under the bus saying she came and yelled at him and said to leave it. Jessie is working overtime to change the vote to get Lydia out instead of Ronnie. Saying once Ronnie is gone they (the non believers) will see that it was all Michele and they got rid of Ronnie who would have been their ally.

He has also spewed on about Chima really trying to get it so the guys are against the girls and vice versa.

Jessie was called to change his batteries and did that then went to the green room and is sleeping by Natalie.

Michele is up now and in the bathroom but everyone else seems to be sleeping again.

Noon bbt - Michelle and Russ talking outside....sounds like they have patched things up from last night. Russ telling Michelle she is his only hope for staying in the game next week. She is telling him "No, dude, you can patch things up with Jeff and Jordan". Russ is not convinced they will believe him since he is pretty sure he convinced them last night that Michelle was the liar. He is sorry things got so personal with Chima last night. Says he wasn't going to go there but then she opened the envelope by bringing in his looks and he went there. He now thinks its wrong the way Chima threw Braden under the bus. She could have ruined his life. He says Chima told him that she was going to use anything she could. He thinks its because she wants a career after this but he already has a career and he doesn't want his life destroyed over a game. He says he's not mad at Michelle for lying about saying Chima said she wanted to backdoor him. He understands why Michelle had to lie - she wanted Chima to still trust her. Russ saying he understands. He really didn't want to bring her in there but Chima wouldn't let it go.

This conversation is going in circles and very repetative. Michelle now asks how Russ's strategy will change if Ronnie stays in the game due to the magic power. He says he's not sure and somehow the conversation changes to Kevin and how he's playing a good game. Russ is gunning for Chima if he stays but he might put up other people first if he stays just to shake things up. Saying how he knows Chima is pushing for two girls at the end. Michelle says she'd rather go to the end with a guy. Russ says he wouldn't win at the end against her. Michelle says you never know because he is a better speaker than she is. Russ says if its Kevin, Lydia and Chima in jury house then no way because they think too personally and not logically.

BBT 12:16 pm

Russ and Michelle talking about what went down between him and Chima yesterday. Russ thought is was interesting how Chima kept trying to get him to physically lash out at her, but that he was in control since he has sisters and is able to yell and not go there. However first chance he gets he's nominating chima. How after last night everyone is afraid of her wrath except him. He also mentioned how chima admitted to lying about believing braden being a racists etc and how she's willing to do anything and say anything as long its to her advantage. Russ thinks thats messed up.

Talk about jury house and how chima, lydia and kevin will vote personally and how he (russ) has no chance of getting their votes. Back to rehashing last night and the craziness.

Michelle tells russ that although some think she's playing for herself its not true. That she's trying to play for her friends. Russ doesn't think Nat is going to win anything, not too bright, not physically tough. Warns her that she's going to get yelled at for hanging out with him. She doesn't care. Russ gives her props for not being afraid to stand up to chima.

Everyone else seems to be asleep.

Jeff and Jordan in the kitchen, Jordan looking in the fridge......

Jordan, what would go good with chicken? Jeff, make a salad. Jordan, mac and cheese? Jeff, not a good choice. What about the cottage cheese? Jordan, would that be good with chicken?

A few minutes later.... Jeff, you're already making me sick and I've been up like 5 minutes. Jordan, I'm gonna stab you with a fork.

Jeff doesn't want to go outside, not in the mood for talking to Russ yet today. Jordan says she's laying out you can stay inside. Jeff saying he doesn't trust Michelle.

Michelle and Russ join them in the kitchen.... talk goes to how late everyone slept today.

Lydia, Chima, Kevin and Jeff are in the LR talking about having babies. Jeff is getting an education about childbirth. Michelle and Jordan have been in the pool talking about what happened last night but there is too much background noise to hear the conversation. I haven't seen Nat or Jesse.

4:30 PM BBT Chima, Natalie, Lydia and Ronnie are sitting on the BY couches. Jesse and Russ are chatting at the dining room table. Natalie has made it quite clear that if she wins HOH she is targeting Michelle. Nat: "I hate that bitch." Chima says "than you better hope I'm not the wizard because I will use it and put his ass (Russ) up." Chima sees Russ and Jessie talking in the dining room and it angers her. Chima gives Natalie a hard time for talking to Russell too. Lydia jumps on the bandwagon. Natalie "this just pisses me off....I'm not even going to pretend it doesn't." Natalie is reminding them that Ronnie was the plague last week and now it's okay to talk to him but not Russell. Chima makes it clear that anyone associated with Russell is "on his side". Chima: "Natalie and Jessie are still talking to Russell because he may win HOH again. He's a strong player." "Why keep the peace with someone that doesn't deserve it." Natalie keeps comparing Russell to Ronnie but Lydia and Chima keep arguing that Russell is not worth talking to and anyone that does must be aligned with him. Chima and Lydia both tell her that Ronnie is not nearly as bad as Russell is (and Ronnie has been sitting here all along). The conversation gets a little heated but it was short lived. Natalie isn't caving. She makes it clear that is unfair of them to judge her for speaking to Russell when he has done nothing to her. (Basically Chima hates Russell now and anyone that talks to him in any way shape or form has joined the dark side. There is no middle ground with Chima-Goldylucks)

5:00 PM BBT The argument on the BY couches is over and it gets eerily quiet for a moment. They start wondering how they are being edited and Ronnie plays the sympathy card..."don't worry, I'll find out Thursday." This is followed by more Russell bashing by Chima and Lydia. Chima continues to laugh at herself after the insults.

5:15 PM BBT Natalie heads inside and pulls Jessie out of the BR so they can talk. She is explaining to him what just happened outside and that Chima is talking bad about him because he is talking to Russell. Jessie walks away to go lay back down in the BR and Natalie follows to continue the conversation. Natalie "They are talking shit about you to my face." Jessie scolds her for shredding her fingernails when she gets upset. Natalie "Why not, I have 3 people coming after me for sure, Lydia, Kevin, and Michelle." Natalie tells Jessie that he needs to stop talking to Lydia. "I fucking heard her talking shit about you. If she puts us up she puts us up but don't be played like a fool while she talks shit about you in front of my face."

Meanwhile Jeff is now sitting with the bitter BY crew so the conversation has turned to other reality shows such as Survivor and Amazing Race.

5:25 PM BBT Natalie wants them to talk to Russell about it. Jessie doesn't understand her urgency but she tells him that when she gets heated, she wants to talk right away. Neither one of them want to be seen going upstairs to get him. They go to the kitchen and motion to the HOH room (maybe hoping he is watching the spy screen). They head back to the BR and are attempting to figure out how to get Jessie back in Russell's good graces. He plans on explaining to him that by the time he came out of the DR the fight was too far gone and there was no reason for him to interfere. There was no game talk and nothing he could do to help. They are also planning on reminding Chima that they have been with her the whole time. Jessie says this all boils down to one big pity party. Russell, Jeff, and Kevin are all complaining about who has things worse. Jeff complains he's been losing since week 1. Kevin thinks he has it bad because he can't win anything. Russell complains that he has some disease to the other HGs now. (This coming from Jessie of all people-Goldylucks)

Natalie and Jessie are still planning on fighting for Ronnie but they realize they don't have the votes.

Meanwhile Chima, Ronnie, and Lydia are now alone on the BY couches again so the bashfest continues.

5:45 PM BBT I have the speakers turned way up to try to hear the whispers between Jessie and Natalie. Jessie grabs his microphone, brings it to his lips, and blows into it real hard. I thought my speakers were going to blow-Goldylucks.

5:55 PM BBT More Jessie and Russell bashing in the BY. Jessie does this and Russell says this...blah blah blah. Meanwhile Natalie and Jessie are still whispering but I have Jessie on ignore now because my speakers can't handle another Jessie blow out.

I'll be back after the show.

7:05 BBT

Chima, Jess and Nat talking in the recycled/green room. They're rehashing last nights events. Chima's asking Jess why Jess wasn't present during the fight last night. She says him going into the Have Not room last night, claiming of a stomach ache, was a cop out for Jess. He denies this but Chima keeps on him, saying if there was fighting from both her and Russ, Jess should have been out there with them.

Nat speaks up and says she's voting to keep Ronnie regardless. Chima says Ronnie asked her to vote for him, too, and she's not sure, since she doesn't care about pleasing Russ anymore. Chima says Ronnie and Russ are different, as Ron lied about game and Russ lied about personal stuff.

Nat saying she wanted Jeff to win over Russ in the HOH comp, b/c she's never trusted Russ. Nat is now campaigning for Ronnie to stay, telling Chima Ronnie will pick her over Russ and if it takes Ronnie to not say another word to Russ, he won't. Nat says they're 4 strong and keeping Ronnie no matter whether Jess or Chima vote to keep him. Jess and her tells Chima that they're still (lying) to Russ, saying they're voting Ronnie out.

Now talk about Michele. Jess says that Michele tries to win people over by talking to them and then cooking for them.

Jess tries to bargain with Chima, saying he won't talk to Russ if that will make things better. Chima says she doesn't want anyone to talk to Russ. Nat says Jordan and Jeff are talking to Russ. Chima says Russ is telling Nat and Jess to go after J/J and J/J to go after Nat and Jess. Nat says she's putting up Michele and Lydia and Chima says Russ is the one lying. She states she wants Lydia here, b/c she'll go after Russ, too.

Nat says she went into the DR last night to ask if she could hit (missed name) with a pillow and DR said no. They said pouring water on someone doesn't hurt the person, but a pillow can. Nat was mad she couldn't hit (this person) with a pillow.

Chima still talking about Russ.

7:20 BBT

Outside, Lydia and Kevin are playing pool. Kevin asks her how confident she feels in her staying this week and Lydia says 60%. Kevin feels 90% she's staying, unless Ronnie has the wizard power. Lydia tells Kevin Ronnie told her, while in front of Chima, that if he can evict someone right away, it'd be Kevin. Kevin doesn't doubt that.

Michele and Jeff are on the outside couches. She is all smiles.

Inside, Chima still talking about Russ said to her last night.

Kevin wins the game of pool. Michele joins them as they all lay on the large lounge chair. Michele hopes tonight will be quiet and Lydia says if there's alcohol, they're stealing it and not letting Russ have any. Now talk about Natalie. Lydia says Nat is having a meeting with Chima and Jessie. They joke how they weren't invited. Lydia says she overheard Russ and Jess whispering earlier, and she heard Russ say Lydia, Michele and Chima's names. Lydia doesn't understand why Jess is talking to Russ.

Lydia starts talking about people hanging out with Russ are supporting his behavior and hatred to women. Inside, Nat is staying the SAME exact thing, how people are saying if she hangs with certain people, she's labeled as supporting them.

7:35 BBT

Jeff comes over with a cup and shows Lydia and Kevin a spider inside. He laughs, saying he was trying to scare Kevin and then takes the cup and spider away. Michele questions Lydia, as she's always with Jessie. Lydia says she flirts with Jessie, but as far as game is concerned, she doesn't want to be aligned with him, b/c he'd always pick Nat over her, and Kevin chimes in that Jess has said this. Lydia also tells Michele that Jess gets mad at her b/c she won't tell Jess what she talks about to Michele or Kevin.

Lydia says something about if she stays this week and Michele reassures her that Lydia is staying this week.

7:30 PM BBT In the green room Chima is still Russ bashing to Natalie and Jessie. Chima: "I thought we all had to take a test to get in here. I'm sure he had so many red flags it was like the Indy 500. Crazy, psycho, sociopath, schizophrenic." Meanwhile in the BY Lydia, Kevin, and Michelle are lounging. Lydia is Natalie bashing. She calls her a floater using the big guys to get her through. There are also a few jabs towards Jessie for associating with Russell.

7:30 PM BBT Jessie has come to the conclusion that everything that happened last night was because of Michelle. He says that she has been collecting all this information week after week and is setting up Russell to take the fall next week. Jessie is telling Chima that it is more likely that it was Michelle telling the lies and that Russell was right. He goes back to the Michelle in the green room story (that we know is completely false) and tells her Russell was telling the truth. Jessie tells her that Russell just wanted to address it last night. (Serious damage control-Goldylucks)

7:40 PM BBT Jessie continues by referring to occasions where Michelle joined into their conversations and he calls her a vixen. She paranoid. Even her sleep patterns, waking up at 4 or 5 in the morning and screaming in her sleep, shows her paranoia. This leads to Lydia bashing. Lydia refuses to compete to win. If she wins she will have to prove everything she has been saying. Winning is not in her best interest. Jessie basically swears that he will always have Chima's back. They may have different ideas on who they want out but that they will always do what the other wants. The 3 (with Ronnie sitting on the sidelines) are basically re-confirming their alliance.

7:40 BBT

Ronnie has joined the green room crew. They're talking about Michele and the green room lie and how Michele first said she was in there with them, but then said she was in the bathroom area. Jess is trying to convince Chima that Michele tried to set Jess and Ron up last night (didn't catch how, but had to do with the big fight.)

Jess now saying that Lydia and Kevin are never in the same room, how they're always in different areas at all times.

Archived