7/29 - Live Feed Updates

Angelo Joe

Jeff in pool... Russ and Casey and jeff play different kinds of games with the balls.

Catch, golf, paddle ball... making up stuff as they go along.... Jeff stays in the pool as he also plays.

All 4 cams.

3:45PM BBT: In BB, as fast as you can type "nothing's happening," something happens. Russell talks to Ronnie in the BY: "So, you said you can control me?" Ronnie: 'No, I never said that." Russell: "Are you sure?" Ronnie: "I swear to God, I'll put my hand on the Bible." Russell: "You know I'm Catholic, you don't want to be putting your hand on the Bible when you're lying, I take that very seriously." Ronnie: "No, I swear I never said that." Russell continues to give Ronnie the third degree about why he'd go to Kevin and Lydia and tell them all that he said. Russell reminds him that they didn't say a word to defend him when everyone turned on him. Russell: "It was Jessie and I that came up to, and we were taking a big chance if we got caught, to help you." Ronnie's agreeing, Russell continues, 'So I don't understand why you'd want to go over to Lydia and Kevin's side after we saved you?" Ronnie assures him, they have just been talking about life and not game. Ronnie assures him that his alliance is still the same as it always has been. Russell is still saying it looks suspicious because Ronnie was talking game with Lydia and Kevin. "You can understand why that looks suspicious?" Russell doesn't want to make a mistake in trusting Ronnie. Ronnie says his loyalty is always been where it has and Russell shouldn't worry."

As in previous encounters will Russell, when it was all over, you could hear Ronnie breathing heavy. Frankly, you can tell, Ronnie is petrified of Russell. [sorry, I know I'm not a nice person, because I love it when Russell does that to Ronnie. -Morty] Ronnie runs over to Michele and relates this new story to her. Then, Ronnie goes to the re-cycled and tells Jessie and Chima about his encounter with Russell. Jessie is frustrated with Russell and tells Chima he feels sorry for Ronnie.

3:55PM BBT: Now it's Russell's turn to tell Jessie what happened. [They're still in the re-cycled room.] Russell relates the Ronnie conversation, and. that Ronnie swore on the Bible that he didn't talk game at all and that he didn't talk about Russell at all. Jessie says he wishes people wouldn't swear on the Bible or on anything. Jessie says he can't do anything about it now, that he hopes Russell or Natalie wins HoH this week. Russell: "Did I tell you I dreamt I was going home next week? Yeah, I dreamt Kevin won HoH."

4:40PM BBT: Everyone has resumed doing nothing.

6:35 BBT

Michele and Ronnie in kitchen.

Chima, Russ, Kevin, Jordan, Jeff and Casey in red room talking. Nat is in her red room bed, sleeping.

Don't know where Lydia and Jessie are.

They're on ID LD.

7:15 BBT

Michele, Jeff, Kevin and Jordan in the red room. Topic is masturbation.

7:15PM BBT: All four feeds are on the red room where Kevin, Michele, Jeff and Jordan are talking about sex. Once again, Michele discusses how orgasmic she is, and can get an orgasm just by driving down a bumpy road.

7:25 BBT

Feeds switch to Kevin and Lydia in the pool room. Kev is trying to warn Lydia to be careful with Ronnie, as he's playing the game. They discuss how they don't like Russell. Kevin asks Lydia if she has her 'good person/bad person' radar on and she says yes and Ronnie is in the gray area. Kevin says Ronnie is bad people, as Lydia says Ron voted with them and saved them.

Kevin is trying to get Lydia to understand how bad Ronnie is, but she's consistant with how he's saved them and hasn't played them like the other side, and until he does, she trusts him. Kevin explains that when Lydia told Ronnie her problem with Russell, Ronnie played it up and caused a bigger problem. Kevin says Ronnie manipulates people and Lydia says that's the game and not everything he says to her gets to her and Kevin says he knows it does. Lydia doesn't see why she should call Ronnie out.

Lydia continues to bring up Russell, and Kevin says it's nothing about Russell, it's all about Ronnie. Lydia complains that Russ hit her in the head with a ball, hard, today. Kevin says Lydia needs to be careful what she tells Ronnie b/c Ronnie will spin it and tell others. Lydia says she doesn't care.

You can tell they're both annoyed with eachother, but neither sees the other's point. Lydia says Kevin needs to trust people, she doesn't know if Kevin even trusts Lydia, and that Lydia trusts Jessie, so Kevin should trust him.

7:40 BBT

Overall, Lydia thanks Kevin for the advice about Ronnie, as she agrees with him. She doesn't understand why everyone is afraid to go against Russ (who's afraid?).

Lydia says Nat needs to go next week and Kevin agrees.

Just as Lydia says 'My two biggest threats...' all feed switch to Jeff and Jordan on his bed.

7:45 BBT

Jeff and Jordan start playing Rock, Paper, Scissors.

7:50 BBT

BB switches all feeds to another couple: Nat and Jess in the HOH room. Nat leaves and Kevin comes in. She tells Kev Jess is sleeping (which he isn't, they were just talking) and Kev uses the HOH BR. Kevin leaves and all feeds on Jessie 'sleeping'.

Feeds finally switch to Casey shaving his chest in the BR as Chima cleans the area.

Feeds have now switched to Jordan and Jeff in bed in the pool room, with Nat and Lydia working on their trash bag uniforms.

**Update: Jeff came from behind and won Rock, Paper Scissors - 10 to 9. Jordan claims he cheated, but he denies that.**

Nat is eating strawberries with whipped cream, as she is totally double dipping in the container of Cool Whip.

Nat and Lydia share more than just hatred for eachother and Jessie's mind, body and soul... They share a bowl of Cool Whip, their spit included.

8:05 BBT

Feeds switch to Jess giving Michele workout/nutrition advice in the kitchen.

8:20 BBT

Jess is still in his personal trainer mode. Michele's not the only one suffering by hearing him talk. He knows his stuff, so I guess nothing else is going on in the house that's worthy us seeing.

8:25 BBT

So I thought talk had changed, since I heard more voices (I had my volume on low) but Jessie is still talking, but Ronnie, Russ and Kevin have entered the kitchen. Seems Jessie is sponsored by the product he's talking about.

Archived