POV

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

very interesting comp

Yep, Casey needs to win it, use it to take off Jordan, and Jesse will have to at least put up one of his little hemorroids (sp?). My guess would be Chima or Kevin. Could get interesting. OR maybe he would cut his losses and put up Ronnie the Rat -- although I doubt it. He needs him around to do his dirty work.

Bow our heads.. BB Gods, Please help out Casey as he faces this POV challenge. Give him the strength to fight for the win.. We need an exciting week, once Ronnie is not put up and Casey Win's and is safe to come after them.. It will be nice to see them squirm a little.. BB Gods please help!

Bow our heads.. BB Gods, Please help out Casey as he faces this POV challenge. Give him the strength to fight for the win.. We need an exciting week, once Ronnie is not put up and Casey Win's and is safe to come after them.. It will be nice to see them squirm a little.. BB Gods please help!

DEAR BB GOD,

DITTO

AMEN

So sounds like Jessie, Chima, Jordan, Jeff, Michelle and Casey are going to be playing for POV. Those are odds that I like.

OMG I love that these people were picked. It's actually someone other than just Jessie, Russ and Nat.

As of 1:22 BBT, there's been trivia. Let's hope it's the veto comp.

If Casey wins the veto, do you think he's save either Michele or Jordan?

If he were, Jeff is also safe, b/c he's on the athletes team, so Jessie would have to put up on of the NBK.

Anybody want to venture a guess as to what the POV comp is?

I would love to see it be the one Evel Dick hosted where you have to drink disgusting things. Ha Jeff would eat cow dung to remove Jordan from the block.

its on monday

Monday

:bangin:

:P

Archived