Wouldn't it be funny if....

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no need for dr

with their personalities they will knock heads eventually

only thing somewhat keeping them from already doing so is jessie in the house

I think it would be so funny to see Nats face when she finds out she had her face all over Jessie's bed.. after he and Lydia have been doing the nasty in it..

Lydiot told Kevin she jerked Jesse off in Natalie's bed too and wiped it up on Gnat's shirt. :animated_rotfl:

Wouldn't it be funny if..Casey won POV, took Jordan off and Jessie put up Ronnie. And Ronnie was voted out ???

I want desperately to see the look on Jessie's face when his minions go against his wishes.

Wouldn't it be funny if..Casey won POV, took Jordan off and Jessie put up Ronnie. And Ronnie was voted out ???

I want desperately to see the look on Jessie's face when his minions go against his wishes.

Wouldn't just be funny, would be fanf*ingtabulous!!!!!!!

pardon my insinuatons at french, learned from Jesse when he was talking to Jeff the art of insinuations.....

glad you enjoyed so continue,,,,,,

jess jumps out of bed and runs to the bathroom. nat comes in to ask what wrong? jesse refuses to answer as he is frantically brushing his teeth.natilie notices 2 quarters on the sink counter so putting 2 and 2 together and not to disturb jesse any further she quietly slips him his tooth paste and reclaims her monistat and goes back to bed.

Archived