Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

Episode 6.02: Goodbye

5 posts in this topic

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.02: Title Unknown

Airdate: October, 2009

• 07/24 - Oncologist resident: Male, all ethnicities, mid to late 30s. Jon: Male, all ethnicities, 30s, physically fit guy. Source: SpoilerTV

Courtesy of; SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.02: Title Unknown

Airdate: October 2009

• 07/31 - At least three new interns arrive at Seattle Grace. One intern named Hank is happy to do sutures on a live person for once. This makes Intern Jen jealous so she decides to watch. Patient Miguel Canales, who has heart disease, is not too happy when his doctor handed over his case to a third year resident. The resident reassures Miguel by telling him his rather aggressive disease has stopped progressing. A new physical therapist named John is introduced while taking care of Monica a depressed patient who just got a new prosthetic leg. Monica isn't in a positive state of mind and doesn't want to try out her new leg. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Courtesy of: SPOILERFIX

Episode 6.02: Goodbye

Airdate: September 24, 2009 at 10 p.m.

• 08/16 - This year's class will include a bleeding-heart caregiver, an exacting perfectionist and a scheming underminer. Source: TV Guide Online

Courtesy of; TV GUIDE, TV SHOW RECAPS

Grey's Anatomy Episode Recap: "Good Mourning" and "Goodbye"

Sep 24, 2009 06:43 PM ET by Adam Bryant

In the two-hour Season 6 premiere of Grey's Anatomy, the staff of Seattle Grace deals with the death of one of their own. Meanwhile, Owen treats a British backpacker who loses an arm in a speedboat accident, and Arizona has trouble diagnosing a 15-year-old patient's "growing pains." Plus: Derek gets a shocking proposition that puts him at odds with the Chief.

It's been a long summer since that cosmic elevator ride with George and Izzie last May. If you've kept an eye on the headlines at all the past few months, it was no shock that it was indeed George O'Malley who was sent to that big ER in the sky. Still, questions loomed: How would the show send him off? How would those left behind deal with the tragedy? There's a simple answer to the first question: Despite Derek's attempts, George is left brain-dead. Answering the latter question was the major focus of the opener, so in the interest of dissecting this extra-long episode, let's recap by focusing on those most affected

Um - sad to see George go. But I figure that Grey's is the new ER in the sense that it'll be a revolving door of actors after Isaiah Washington, Kate Walsh, and TJ Knight have gone and the show continues on. I wonder if Little Grey and McSteamy will be the new Meredith & Derek (i sure hope so since they are much more likeable and not so annoying).

I'm ready for Izzie's cancer to be gone. This show was DEPRESSING! it took me a couple of nights to go back and watch because i didn't feel like crying. I like the patient storylines and I really liked the actress that plays the "ceviche" patient. Hope they keep her around for a bit.

I don't really care about the merger to be honest. Just hope it doesn't waste too many episodes focusing on it and adding unnecessary drama. I prefer when they focus on the drs and the patients.