Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Amazing Race 15

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Amazing Race 15 cast includes Miss America 2004, Harlem Globetrotters, pro poker players Maria Ho and Tiffany Michelle

by Andy Dehnart / July 23, 2009, 12:42 PM

The 15th season of The Amazing Race is currently being produced, so its cast has not yet officially been revealed. But as the race started, some of the teams were photographed and subsequently identified, and among its cast members are two professional poker players, two members of the Harlem Globtrotters, and a former Miss America.

Reality Fan Forum has done an amazing job of stalking and identifying the cast based on cell phone photos and other information from the start of the race, which apparently began in the Los Angeles River (yet another L.A. start for the race).

Using photos of cast members at the airport, they

O.....M.....G.......Just saw my first commercial for TAR!! SO excited!

running to go find it on You Tube. I am excited too!

It didn't show much of individual teams, but I still loved it! They should be announcing teams soon, don't you think?

I keep looking, so far nothing :(

Don't they know we NEED to know? With BB winding down in a crappy way, I need some TAR news! THanks for checking, Dade! :animated_bouncy:

I've been looking too.. really thought they would have come out by now.....

Well since they aren't up at CBS.com I don't see how sucks would have them??

I did check the TAR page at CBS today and while they aren't up yet, the page has changed and the players from the last season are gone..... so I'm hoping that means they will be up this week!!

Just checked CBS again (that makes about billion times) and last season cast is finally down.

We now have 12 twoheadstar.gif Getting closer!!!!!!

According to the commercial I saw tonight the premiere is 2 hours long

:party_smilie: That makes me sooooooooo happy.... please let someone I at least like a little to win this season... the last 2 seasons sucked for me

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Amazing Race 15 will eliminate one team at the start, introduces Switchback twist

September 9, 2009, 11:44 AM

CBS revealed the cast of The Amazing Race 15 today, and also several twists, including one that will leave one of the 12 teams behind at the start line

UGH I don't think I like this eliminated at the starting line twist. Why even have them there then? Saw it on the preview tonight too. Nope, I don't like it one bit.

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Amazing Race 15: Lots of Bad Luck

September 27, 2009 07:59:34 by Christine Navratil

Well we were promised a good season of Amazing Race and it definitely started out that way. Unfortunately for one team the season was very short and they really didn

Courtesy of; REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Amazing Race 15: What Happened To Our Pit Stop?

October 4, 2009 09:02:42 by Britteny Elrick

Tonight on The Amazing Race, the remaining teams will make their way through Vietnam, which brings about some emotional memories for a few of the contestants. Big Easy and Flight Time catch some good breaks, putting them in the lead for most of the race, whereas Lance and Kari can

Amazing Race 15: Did I Lose My Passport During The Monkey Dance?

October 11, 2009 07:23:46 by Britteny Elrick

Nine teams remain in the worldwide race for a million dollars. Tonight on The Amazing Race teams will travel to Cambodia where they will immerse themselves in the culture of monkey dances and street salesmen. During all the fun, an unsuspecting pair pulls ahead into first place, but they find out they might be eliminated for misplacing their passports!

The teams are resting in Saigon, but Big Easy & Flight Time are the first to depart. Their clue directs them to Phnom Penh, Cambodia to find the Foreign Correspondence Club editor. Teams quickly realize that they cannot depart on a flight to Cambodia until noon the next day, so many of them catch up to each other.

Lance and Keri continue to struggle with communication issues and bickering. Lance & Keri and Zev & Justin are told there is no room on the first flight and must depart an hour and a half later. However, they are put on a waiting list and at the last minute, they end up on the first flight. All teams are tied at this point.

Zev & Justin are in the lead and they must search a room of men with fedoras to find the editor of the club. Next, using a photo as reference, they must figure out which hotel they must go to and locate a picture of Jackie O during her visit to Cambodia. Then they encounter the detour.

DETOUR: Cover or Wrap. In Cover, they must persuade a family of four to buy a group of motorcycle helmets for ten dollars and then return the money. In Wrap, they must locate a fabric shop and receive an intricate scarf, then search a local Russian market for someone wearing the same one.

After completing the detour, teams must head to their next clue where they hit a road block. One team member must wear a monkey mask and tail to complete a monkey dance that they have been trained on. Zev has a particularly hard time, as Justin tells us that he has the body of a 90 year old. All the sudden, he has a panic attack and falls on the ground. Meanwhile, Sam & Dan are the first to receive instructions that send them to the next pitstop, Wat Phnom. Brian & Ericka are following in a close second.

Somehow, Zev & Justin pull ahead of the pack and are the first to reach the pitstop. This is much to the surprise of Sam & Dan and Flight Time & Big Easy, who come in shortly thereafter. BUT don

Courtesy of; REALITYBLURRED

Dubai

Amazing Race 15: Tears And Fears

October 25, 2009 07:23:56 by Britteny Elrick

Tonight on the The Amazing Race, teams will explore Dubai and attempt to get acclimated to the horrendously hot temperatures. With Cheyne and Meghan so far in advance after using the fast forward, will any one else stand a chance at pulling ahead? One team will be challenged to face their biggest fear and it just might cost them the race. Keep reading to hear what happened

Courtesy of: REALTIY TV MAGAZINE

Amazing Race 15: Amsterdam Is Never A Good Idea

November 1, 2009 08:32:15 by Britteny Elrick

Tonight on The Amazing Race, teams are headed off to the land of debauchery: Amsterdam. Contestants will be thrown into the culture of the Netherlands, while fighting for a one in five chance at one million dollars. When a tough challenge presents itself, one team ends up with a penalty at the pitstop, whereas another team will actually give up on the race altogether!

Meghan and Cheyne are the first to depart to Amsterdam. When all the teams reach the airport they ask Big Easy And Flight Time about what happened with Mika and Canaan at the water slide. Then, Sam and Dan take that moment to come out of the closet as