Friday, July 24th

SueZqueZ

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jordon and Michele up on the block. They think and Jeff too that Ronnie is going to be back doored.

The BLIND leading The BLIND!

I'm sure casey is on the train also, headed for the washed out bridge!

dumb dumb dumb...

Casey best prayer for POV win or that Michelle or Jordan don't win it...

If anyone comes off the block, Casey goes up .... and out.....

with that I'm out too...for the night :)

Hey Sono, thanks. The smell of cabbage cooking is going to cack the other house guests. It lingers, forever.

Cooking cabbage will really stink in a house with NO WINDOWS....Can they eat raw cabbage as cole slaw???? Also they can't eat the usual slop/protein shakes too?

I love the fact that the wienies are apparently of the "cocktail" size! :animated_rotfl:

That would be perfect for Lydiot, but unfortunalely she's not on the cabbage and wee-nie diet. Well, maybe in the HOH with Jessie and his wee-nie.

Cooking cabbage will really stink in a house with NO WINDOWS....

well...to friggen bad for the have's then this week...

:naughty:

Great, the plan is to backdoor Casey. I'm sick to death of this backdoor shit. They need to change the rules. The game has been perverted to the point where an unfair tactic is now standard operating procedure. It's just a waste of time when one episode a week is all this drama about nominating two people the HOH isn't even targeting.

Great, the plan is to backdoor Casey. I'm sick to death of this backdoor shit. They need to change the rules. The game has been perverted to the point where an unfair tactic is now standard operating procedure. It's just a waste of time when one episode a week is all this drama about nominating two people the HOH isn't even targeting.

Ditto ^^^ I used to laugh at the game. Was fun, now cruel. I'm pretty sick of it. But ..................

Archived