Friday, July 24th

SueZqueZ

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No they will still want to hide under the umbrella of King Jessie and Queen Natalie

Yes they are ALL stupid.

Looks like it is the food comp and I am sure they will put Jordon on slop again.

If anyone outside the athlete clique wins HOH next week and nominates anyone BUT Jessie/Natalie/Russell they are far dumber than I thought.

These 3 are on a constant power trip and their minions are just handing over the $500k to them.

I really don't see anyone outside of the Athletes clique winning HOH other than Ronnie. Not only are they the most athletic, but they seem to have the best grasp on how to play the game.

Why is it that BB rarely chooses people for the show who aren't trying to get into or get more out of the entertainment business? In this house we have:

Braden-did some modeling and acting but wants more/better

Laura-modeling and promotions wants better

Jordan-wants to get into the biz

Casey-wants more than he is doing now

Lydia-unknown

Kevin-unknown

Chima-wants to do TV journalism

Ronnie-trying to break into the big time

Michelle-don't think she has any aspirations for Hollywood

Russell-looking for more than what he has now

Jeff-tried acting in the past

Jessie-wants to be noticed by the WWE

Do they think that casting people who are non-hollywood types would make for a boring show?

You answered your own question and don't even realize it. Wants better/more The majority of people always want to do better, have more than they currently have in their life.

Our society has always put way too much emphasis on celebrities, whether it's music, acting, whatever. Look at all the shows they have on television which glorifies that lifestyle. Too many people buy into the false concept of, "if he can be famous, so can I". IMO there are many HG who previously had no thought of being famous or making it big in Hollywood. Once they get in that house though and have cameras following them around 24/7 they can get a false sense of "being famous" and think it's a piece of cake.

Actually, it isn't. There are a heck of a lot of people who are now famous who were simply in the right place at the right time and made the best of the situation. It doesn't necessarily mean they were great at what they do. lol

I think it's a good thing they want better for themselves. I don't think we should fault them for that. JMHO :)

I think more and more people are realizing as time goes on that this season was one big fix for Alison Grodner to get her boyfriend Jesse a win.

The first comp was EASILY in favor of the athletes so she knew Jesse would get in. That gave them an EXTREMELY good team that not only had more players than any other (four) but also the toughest female competitor and the THREE toughest male competitors. Just look at the teams!

This whole season has been the most unfair from the start. It's a joke which is why I continue to only watch things on youtube and other sites as well as read the feeds. I won't give this bitch Grodner my ratings anymore.

At this point if Jesse doesn't win I'll be shocked.

If anyone outside the athlete clique wins HOH next week and nominates anyone BUT Jessie/Natalie/Russell they are far dumber than I thought.

These 3 are on a constant power trip and their minions are just handing over the $500k to them.

It's time to bust up this idea of cliques...4 athletes immune to chopping block?? This why they're skating through, the odds are too great for them to fail..

I think more and more people are realizing as time goes on that this season was one big fix for Alison Grodner to get her boyfriend Jesse a win.

The first comp was EASILY in favor of the athletes so she knew Jesse would get in. That gave them an EXTREMELY good team that not only had more players than any other (four) but also the toughest female competitor and the THREE toughest male competitors. Just look at the teams!

This whole season has been the most unfair from the start. It's a joke which is why I continue to only watch things on youtube and other sites as well as read the feeds. I won't give this bitch Grodner my ratings anymore.

At this point if Jesse doesn't win I'll be shocked.

I believe this is AG's last year as BB exec. Prod. so she has set up the show to give her some private video of Jesse and his posing so that she won't have a lonely winter..

It's time to bust up this idea of cliques...4 athletes immune to chopping block?? This why they're skating through, the odds are too great for them to fail..

can anyone explain WHY they are giving ronnie a reprieve???? and why they seem to forgive him??? including russell?

Absolutely the truth. Why are they letting the jocks intimidate them?

Ok, question.. In convo with a neighbor who only watches TV show and (man did I bust her bubble..) we got into discussion about the cliques...I graduated in the late 60's (yeah Im old) and her in the 80's and both agreed about this...

When we were in High School, the Populars dated the Jocks and were also the Populars...cheerleader/football player etc.... are we right or wrong...Though the boys were the jocks they were also the populars because they only dated the popular girls...........right?

just askin....:)

Ok, question.. In convo with a neighbor who only watches TV show and (man did I bust her bubble..) we got into discussion about the cliques...I graduated in the late 60's (yeah Im old) and her in the 80's and both agreed about this...

When we were in High School, the Populars dated the Jocks and were also the Populars...cheerleader/football player etc.... are we right or wrong...Though the boys were the jocks they were also the populars because they only dated the popular girls...........right?

just askin....:)

Exactly!

Is anybody else out there almost getting nostalgic for last season? I almost miss Jeritol and Ape-ril/Ollie......

God no, I'm not that far gone yet. I hate the re-casting of Jessie enough. I couldn't handle seeing ALL of them (except for maybe Dan).

I have to say that while I'm really annoyed with the whole Jessie being back thing, I'm still enjoying the season. I'm annoyed, frustrated, mad that the side I like just sits there to be picked off, but it's BB so I watch. It wouldn't be the same if I liked everyone. There has to be some "bad guys" to make it interesting. At this point, I can't even really fault the side I don't like because at least they're playing. It really bothers me that the "nice people" are just sitting there, still sipping on their drinks getting to know eachother....only eachother and not the other side. It's dumb and a waste of space. I can't stand Ronnie or Natalie, but I like that they're playing. Jessie's gross, but at least he's using people for his own gain to further himself and potentially win the game. No one else is doing much of anything except complain.

I find this season boring and predictable for the most part but I'm not ready to give up on it yet. I think things well get really interesting once the whole clique thing is over. BB better pick up the pace because that was one "twist" that didn't entertain viewers. I haven't heard of a single person who is actually in favour for it.

I can't believe how Jesse is playin with Jeff about putting up Ronnie....I don't think Jeff believes it either, like what the hell just happened in here.... I think he knows/feels Jesse has talked others out of it.....but just doesn't want to verbalize it yet....

5:51 PM OD LD called. NOMS should be soon. Everyone heads outside except for Jessie who heads the the DR. Big Brother-not the robot voice we always hear but an actual person asks the houseguests to have a seat and be still. Natalie says "we can't play pool" voice from sky "it would be better for us if you didn't" Even the folding of towels is ceased.

I wonder what BB has up their sleeve that they made them all sit pretty and behave?????

Archived