* Ronnie *

CeCiMom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

should be safe

taking out laura was very smart

as much as I dislike Ronnie, getting rid of Laura (one of the only people with a brain suprisingly enough was a really good move for him). And apparently he can play both sides however he wants because the rest of this house is dumb enough to let him get away with it, so in the end, Ronnie really IS smart???

ugh, please send him home. SOON

lol @ hinky vote this week

i didnt think it would be a big deal

but apparently it will be

the heat is off ronnie this week due to it

Laura was SOOOO much smarter than I ever suspected prior to the start of the season

:giggle:

This dork had the nerve to imply to Julie tonight that NOT backdooring Russell was his idea? What bullshit - he did what Jessie told him to do. :rolleyes:

Glad you brought that up...thought I misunderstood him :)

Ronnie likes to cyberbully.

also watch the little video where he talks about his cyber bullying. He talks about how smart he is. :lookaround:

http://spoiledmom.blogspot.com/2009/07/cbs...ant-ronnie.html

He talks about when he and his wife were separated when he was addicted to some video game.

Wow, what an ASS! Thanks for that Marty. I live in Missouri & am very familiar with the Megan Meier case (in fact, met Tina - she spoke at my daughters school last year) This makes me think Ronnie is a psycho even more than I already did.

Sick fock dug into his belly button, pulled something out, smelled it then wiped it away. Wow, what was casting thinking this year? These people are either boring, disgusting or plain pathetic. By now there would be more favorites and I would enjoy the show more. It's not getting better it's getting worse. Real let down.

Archived