* Ronnie *

CeCiMom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, what an ASS! Thanks for that Marty. I live in Missouri & am very familiar with the Megan Meier case (in fact, met Tina - she spoke at my daughters school last year) This makes me think Ronnie is a psycho even more than I already did.

There really is something wrong with this guy. He is completely twisted. And his ego is bigger and his a$$ and his belly put together.

I really really enjoyed watching this guy go through tons of crap this past week and now Jessie has given him a glimmer of hope and that just eats away at me. I really hate this dude probably more then I have anyone in the history of BB. Someone should shove that bubble wand right up his fat ass.

Ideally Bonnie goes this week then I hope Jessie goes next week, I'm sick of looking at Jessie and his pebble head.

Jessie wouldn't want Ronnie to turn on him so he has to keep him. People might get wind of his helping Ronnie to make all the moves he has for the most part.

Jessie should not have been allowed to come back.

Jessie should not have been allowed to come back.

It was like putting the FOX in the hen house, (mind you a hen house which I am convinced ain't to damn bright)with his experience of how things actually work in the house.

Plus a numbers advantage from the beginning, and automatically making him the first HOH, putting 3 boy girls(his type) in the house to adore him(Gnat/Lydiot/Ronnie),ect...ect....

Everyone was thinking Ronnie might DOR,I have sure fire way that jessie would HAVE to DOR.

Remove all the MIRRORS in the house EXCEPT for in the bathroom,(shaving,make-up)he would have to do one of two things,live in the bathroom the rest of the season or DOR, jessie problem solved!

Just a quick note: on the front page, it says "When everyone went outside, he stayed behind in the re-cycled room reading his Bible for a while. Later, he quietly slinked (or is it 'slunk') outside and took a chair near the others. He's listening and smiling, but staying quiet." The reason he went out is that Natalie stuck her head in the re-cycle room and told him to come outside with everyone! She told him not to isolate himself inside, away from everyone but to come outside and try to work his way back in. And he immediately got up, put the bible away and went outside. :rolleyes:

Also told him he at the same time,he wasn't getting nominated,no backdoor,he was GOLDEN!!!

Exactly. Once again, Jessie won HOH but Natalie thinks she's making all the decisions. :furious3:

Sick fock dug into his belly button, pulled something out, smelled it then wiped it away. Wow, what was casting thinking this year? These people are either boring, disgusting or plain pathetic. By now there would be more favorites and I would enjoy the show more. It's not getting better it's getting worse. Real let down.

Hey Kid, did ya ever notice he doesn't walk but scurries about, just like a rat. He really gives me the creeps. :scared:

Off topic - how's :baby: < baby > progressing? Senging y'all good wishes.

word_girl, go sit in the corner!!! You're being punished for posting things that can cause us to go blind. And wtf?!? Was that blue under his belly the pubes I think it was??? GAH!!!

That's his play doh, lol lol lol. :bump:

EWW!!!

I don't even want to think of him with play doh... pulling and working the doh. AHHHH make the bad images stop!!!

Thanks for that visual, I just threw up in the back of my throat. By the way he named his "play doh" Jessie (snickers)

23940258747c_Main400.jpg

Go bananas with this silly monkey PLAY-DOH playset! Molds, pressers, and a little extra help from horny BB Produces let pouty, whinning, cry baby ass wanna be reality stars create numerous alliances, hand job pals, fruits and chia pets with colorful PLAY-DOH compound (encouraged for play by races of all kind).

Pull the monkey's "tail" to make him clap, giggle, sneeze, fart, ejaculate and mold pretend bananas and pineapples... just don't expect him to clean up afterwards. Or, press down on his oh-so tiny head to make him grow hair and a tongue! Unfortunately he cannot grow a brain. And with a tiki torch accessory that can burst into flames at any moment and chihuahua like molding tools, this is one activity-filled monkey that'll help you create a house full of anything but fun!

Monkey-molding playset and ghetto-bad-ass--themed accessories lets you create lots of pretend reptiles (like snakes), rats, prostitutes, and more with colorful PLAY-DOH compound!

Set comes with 3 molds for monkey's hands, a tiki torch mold accessory, a chihuahua, a back door, and 4 two-ounce cans of colorful PLAY-DOH compound to mold and use until the monkey no longer needs them.

Ages 3 and up.

Notice Parents: Contains enough crap that it will make your child loving adult go ape sh*t over this monkey's ass. Toxic.

http://www.hasbro.com/playdoh/en_US/shop/d...&src=endeca

Archived