Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

* Casey *

• Please log in to reply
259 replies to this topic

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts
I have thought - from about Year 3 - that the end shows of BB are so boring that they should do fill-in on where former HG's are, what they are doing, etc.....I am curious about so many formers.

tarheeltitan

tarheeltitan

• Pip
  • 464 posts
^I think that's a cool idea, listening to Casey's commentary over his eviction was really funny! Also, the finale shows have time to talk with the jury and evicted HG, but as soon as the winner is crowned it always ends so abruptly. I'd enjoy more time to let the winners AND everyone else talk about things that happened, then get perspective from the non-jury evictees who have been following on feeds

uvp

uvp

• Pip
  • 20,023 posts
i dont know if this was posted before nor do i care to look and see
but apparently casey is trying to make the best of his banana suit and has set up a e commerce site

http://www.maninabananasuit.com/

smassadi

smassadi

• Pip
  • 3,229 posts
QUOTE (uvp @ Aug 6 2009, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont know if this was posted before nor do i care to look and see
but apparently casey is trying to make the best of his banana suit and has set up a e commerce site

http://www.maninabananasuit.com/

that was godawful, seriously

If I never see casey again that would be fine!

BB11Casey

BB11Casey

• Pip
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (Marty @ Jul 27 2009, 08:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
. It was dumb of Casey to trust Jessie and try and play both sides. It was dumb of Casey to throw the last comp.

JMO

my opinion, too.

thanks again for having me on your show.

QUOTE (FishyLynn @ Jul 26 2009, 08:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this guy needs to learn how to exhale a cigarette that sound he makes is irritating as hell

sorry.. i don't usually have a mic 5 inches from my mouth.

BB11Casey

BB11Casey

• Pip
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (l1zz1e @ Jul 30 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sore loser, he was outplayed, plain and simple

with that said, I loved seeing Jesse turn red, lol

meh, i'm not a sore loser.

but I (contrary to belief apparently) bit my tongue on a lot of stuff in the house and thought it was my time to unleash a bit.

i'm sorry, i'm just not a "cause a buncha drama" type of dude. it apparently makes for bad TV (not doing it i mean) according to most of you.

ChiefSlapaho

ChiefSlapaho

• Pip
  • 469 posts
QUOTE (BB11Casey @ Oct 1 2009, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
my opinion, too.

thanks again for having me on your show.

sorry.. i don't usually have a mic 5 inches from my mouth.

Hey Man in a banana suit...Was hoping you would outlast the whiney rat...

BB11Casey

BB11Casey

• Pip
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (joy1249 @ Aug 2 2009, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will miss Casey on BB. But Casey just didn't understand the dynamics of the game play in BB. If he had understood, he would have never trusted ANYONE and known that telling lies is a big part of the game. I was glad to see that a few people on here addressed what a poor loser he was and how he blamed everyone but himself. He said he was a "man" so many times it was like he was trying to convince himself that he was.

Major props to Casey for being funny and entertaining, and anything he said about Ronnie is a legitimate part of the game. But the rude remarks about Ronnie's wife were out of line. Casey just got outplayed and didn't know how to handle that, so he stooped to a childish level and resorted to name-calling. Watch Ronnie's exit speech. Ronnie will say "You got me. Good game. Appreciate the opportunity to be here." I think Ronnie will prove that he's the grown man Casey claimed to be.

wow, weren't you wrong about ronnie.

I messed up. I blame me for trusting someone else.

I apologized to ronnie's wife several times, in interviews and in person.

QUOTE (joy1249 @ Aug 2 2009, 04:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will miss Casey on BB. But Casey just didn't understand the dynamics of the game play in BB. If he had understood, he would have never trusted ANYONE and known that telling lies is a big part of the game. I was glad to see that a few people on here addressed what a poor loser he was and how he blamed everyone but himself. He said he was a "man" so many times it was like he was trying to convince himself that he was.

Major props to Casey for being funny and entertaining, and anything he said about Ronnie is a legitimate part of the game. But the rude remarks about Ronnie's wife were out of line. Casey just got outplayed and didn't know how to handle that, so he stooped to a childish level and resorted to name-calling. Watch Ronnie's exit speech. Ronnie will say "You got me. Good game. Appreciate the opportunity to be here." I think Ronnie will prove that he's the grown man Casey claimed to be.

and honestly.. you have to trust SOMEONE.. and i trusted someone I'd met.

didn't work out for me. whatchagonnado..

QUOTE (smassadi @ Aug 2 2009, 04:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good post Joy. I was glad when Julie told him he should be kicking himself for not trying harder on the POV. He made many mistakes in the game but really never took responsibiity for it.

really???

cause I thought I did..

isn't it interesting that the two dudes I roasted went next.

QUOTE (Slimcruz @ Aug 5 2009, 06:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I liked Casey a lot but he didn't play the game for chit.

admittedly I wasn't very good at it. not the gossipy/manipulate part at least.

QUOTE (ChiefSlapaho @ Oct 1 2009, 06:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Man in a banana suit...Was hoping you would outlast the whiney rat...

thank you chief.

CeCiMom

CeCiMom

Forum Moderator

• 8,579 posts
Casey,

Please don't just read the bad stuff... k? They were the minority anyways. Unfortunately, I think some of our appreciation of you came after you were gone. It's going to be impossible to read all the threads out there but, you were memorable and talked about all the way to the end and not all the other early evictee's can say the same. Yes, you made some mistakes but, you were also very good TV and likeable and that goes a long way in the BB fan world. imo

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,627 posts
ditto what CeCi said. I know I heard over and over that people wished you and Laura were still there as you were funny and people really enjoyed you.

I think the best final 4 would have been ... Casey, Jeff, Laura and Michele. JMO

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Thanks for dropping by Casey!! Enjoyed you so much on BB this season and wish you had been on longer. You were fantastic!!

BB11Casey

BB11Casey

• Pip
  • 29 posts
okay cool, and thanks .. i will come in from the ledge now.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,723 posts
Great seeing you pop into post here at Morty's ciao.gif

A lot of us were bummed to see you leave so early in the game.
The way BB / CBS had the game set up in the beginning giving 5 HG's immunity in the
beginning helped boot a lot of HG's out that would've had a better chance of staying in longer.
(the worst TWIST in BB history IMHO)

A lot of the HG's jumped on their bandwagon to have a better chance.
It's a shame they were forced into playing into their hands that way (but 'safety in numbers I guess)
It was painful to sit and watch 'them' bulldoze' their way thru the beginning weeks until
the TEAMs were disbanded.
(gotta admit it was delicious watching them squirm after that... muahhhaa)

We'd love to see you stick around and post - - especially next BB. It would be great to see your
take on what's going on.

pssst... How did the Banana Tee shirts go?
I remember the last day to order was Sept. 30th.... did you extend the date ?

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
QUOTE (BB11Casey @ Oct 1 2009, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
okay cool, and thanks .. i will come in from the ledge now.

Please do - we don't want anyone slipping on a banana peel! Sorry!! Yeah, Ceci is right - the haters were in the minority. Most of us loved you on BB. You were gone WAY too soon.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,675 posts
It's refreshing to see a HG come on Morty's and answer his critic's as well as has fans the way you have Casey. You may have not been the brightest bananna in the bunch but by FAR you were the most entertaining to watch.

P.S. I'm also very glad you got the bananna suit instead of Capt. Unitard, just sayin! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Cali

Cali

• Pip
  • 99 posts
Casey......thanks for popping in to say a few words to us. I enjoyed you on the show and loved your humor. Many people have problems with sarcastic humor but you were outrageously funny. Yeah, you made some critical errors and being nice on BB never pays off (ie margarita party) but your a good guy and it is difficult for those of us who have never been in the situation of BB to even begin to understand what it is like. I hope that you reap some great rewards just from being on the show. (Damn, could you not have taken gnat out.......she didn't deserve second place. gunsmilie.gif )

King123

King123

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 11,026 posts
There is always some who wont see it the same way...
Morty's was about 94% Team "Dumb5" I think you called it.. (Laura, you, Jordan, Jeff,Michelle)
I personally wanted you, Jordan, and Laura being final 3 (Being a Man though, of course I wanted the Ladies to make it to the end, ha)..

Stick around Morty's though, and build up even More fans, so you can have a legitimate run for All stars 2! (if you like it here)

BB11Casey

BB11Casey

• Pip
  • 29 posts
QUOTE (stevea11 @ Oct 1 2009, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's refreshing to see a HG come on Morty's and answer his critic's as well as has fans the way you have Casey. You may have not been the brightest bananna in the bunch but by FAR you were the most entertaining to watch.

P.S. I'm also very glad you got the bananna suit instead of Capt. Unitard, just sayin! rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

thanks.. i was crappy at many aspects of BB, but I actually WAS the brightest banana in the bunch. got the wunderlic (sp?) scores to prove it. :wink:

i'm actually out of town all wknd (and off the computer) but will pop back next week.. you folks have a nice weekend.. TGIF

joyami

joyami

• LFU
  • 7,461 posts
Have a great weekend Casey!!

BB11Casey

BB11Casey

• Pip
  • 29 posts
banana suit is up on eBay.. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users