* Casey *

CeCiMom

Thanks for dropping by Casey!! Enjoyed you so much on BB this season and wish you had been on longer. You were fantastic!!

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great seeing you pop into post here at Morty's :ciao:

A lot of us were bummed to see you leave so early in the game.

The way BB / CBS had the game set up in the beginning giving 5 HG's immunity in the

beginning helped boot a lot of HG's out that would've had a better chance of staying in longer.

(the worst TWIST in BB history IMHO)

A lot of the HG's jumped on their bandwagon to have a better chance.

It's a shame they were forced into playing into their hands that way (but 'safety in numbers I guess)

It was painful to sit and watch 'them' bulldoze' their way thru the beginning weeks until

the TEAMs were disbanded.

(gotta admit it was delicious watching them squirm after that... muahhhaa)

We'd love to see you stick around and post - - especially next BB. It would be great to see your

take on what's going on.

pssst... How did the Banana Tee shirts go?

I remember the last day to order was Sept. 30th.... did you extend the date ?

okay cool, and thanks .. i will come in from the ledge now.

Please do - we don't want anyone slipping on a banana peel! Sorry!! Yeah, Ceci is right - the haters were in the minority. Most of us loved you on BB. You were gone WAY too soon.

It's refreshing to see a HG come on Morty's and answer his critic's as well as has fans the way you have Casey. You may have not been the brightest bananna in the bunch but by FAR you were the most entertaining to watch.

P.S. I'm also very glad you got the bananna suit instead of Capt. Unitard, just sayin! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Casey......thanks for popping in to say a few words to us. I enjoyed you on the show and loved your humor. Many people have problems with sarcastic humor but you were outrageously funny. Yeah, you made some critical errors and being nice on BB never pays off (ie margarita party) but your a good guy and it is difficult for those of us who have never been in the situation of BB to even begin to understand what it is like. I hope that you reap some great rewards just from being on the show. (Damn, could you not have taken gnat out.......she didn't deserve second place. :gunsmilie: )

There is always some who wont see it the same way...

Morty's was about 94% Team "Dumb5" I think you called it.. (Laura, you, Jordan, Jeff,Michelle)

I personally wanted you, Jordan, and Laura being final 3 (Being a Man though, of course I wanted the Ladies to make it to the end, ha)..

Stick around Morty's though, and build up even More fans, so you can have a legitimate run for All stars 2! (if you like it here)

It's refreshing to see a HG come on Morty's and answer his critic's as well as has fans the way you have Casey. You may have not been the brightest bananna in the bunch but by FAR you were the most entertaining to watch.

P.S. I'm also very glad you got the bananna suit instead of Capt. Unitard, just sayin! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

thanks.. i was crappy at many aspects of BB, but I actually WAS the brightest banana in the bunch. got the wunderlic (sp?) scores to prove it. :wink:

i'm actually out of town all wknd (and off the computer) but will pop back next week.. you folks have a nice weekend.. TGIF

• 3 weeks later...

Archived