* Casey *

CeCiMom

Best exit speech ever, Casey.

Unfortunately, Jessie probably didn't understand it.

ITA....best speech ever!

Oh, I think Jesse understood Casey's speech very well. Jesse knows enough to pass it off so as not to bring more attention to himself. Unlike the Rat who was so impressed with his retorts. Did he notice no one was agreeing with him. Jesse being beligerant about slop has already become annoying before the first hour was up!! :sly:

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Grab your bags and exit the house."

Sure, you can give your speech as you are walking out, but pausing at the doorway to get your last minute words in (that really mean absolutely nothing to the hg) is playing the sore loser.

Was he really pissed at Jessie or at himself for taking the Margarita Party card?

I will miss Casey on BB. But Casey just didn't understand the dynamics of the game play in BB. If he had understood, he would have never trusted ANYONE and known that telling lies is a big part of the game. I was glad to see that a few people on here addressed what a poor loser he was and how he blamed everyone but himself. He said he was a "man" so many times it was like he was trying to convince himself that he was.

Major props to Casey for being funny and entertaining, and anything he said about Ronnie is a legitimate part of the game. But the rude remarks about Ronnie's wife were out of line. Casey just got outplayed and didn't know how to handle that, so he stooped to a childish level and resorted to name-calling. Watch Ronnie's exit speech. Ronnie will say "You got me. Good game. Appreciate the opportunity to be here." I think Ronnie will prove that he's the grown man Casey claimed to be.

Rule #2:

Out play, out wit, out last. :devilish:

Well, that's Survior, but the same idea, I think it applies to all reality shows really huh???

I thoroughly enjoyed Casey's speech before votes and out the door- it's funny how people (natalie) still don't realize how much of sheep they are. Yeah you can say he's being a sore loser, and despite being a Casey fan I'd agree, but heck sportsmanship is pretty dead in BB, whether it's sore winners (Jessie was extremely smug and not a good sport in what they showed in his PoV ceremony speech).

Sad to see you go, Casey, but it looks like Casey got the ball rolling for things to take off between Jeff and Russ

I thought you liked me loud? I know your neighbour did anyhow. That's why he "came" over ;)

Neighbour is spelled neighbor, you silly Canadien, eh... And, you're right, I love it when you're loud... Shhhhhhh, you're gonna get us in trouble, lol...

Good point. This could be our own little sex thread. Okay, so how many other "players" do we have?

I'm already on a short leash here, and not the one you were wearing last night, so, I think we'll have to keep it those TASTY PMs :naughty:

Archived