* Casey *

CeCiMom

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

one of the only three options michelle jordan casey as to who will go on block

due to clique and alliances form

I also think he's toast this week...too bad too because I was just starting to like him.

I thought Casey had a secret deal of F3 with Jessie and Russell...I'm guessing it was just BS and Jessie is not committed to that one...

I also think he's toast this week...too bad too because I was just starting to like him.

I thought Casey had a secret deal of F3 with Jessie and Russell...I'm guessing it was just BS and Jessie is not committed to that one...

I'm sure it was all BS too.

Casey is one of the HG's I like. He makes sense, he's intelligent & funny...so of course that means he'll get booted. Whoever is in charge wants the meatheats to win. (Adam? Really?) God forbid one of the HG's that people LIKE wins. :animated_rotfl: I do wish he'd shut up & quit re-hashing shit over & over though.

I hope Casey isn't put up on the block at first, is picked for POV, and wins POV this week. My dream scenario:

Jessie puts up Michelle and Jordan like he has been telling Gnat, Casey wins POV and saves Jordon and himself, and Jessie has to pick one of his sheep to put up or Ronnie goes up. Putting Ronnie out of the house will be tempting for some players so there is chance he could still go home, or Jessie pisses off one of his sheep by putting them on the block and cracks form in that alliance. Muwwaaaahhhhh. :sneaky:

another hg with diarrhea of the mouth

omg I forgot about Adam!!!

Holy crap eh. Okay, I need come to terms that sometimes the people I don't like do end up winning. It stings at the time, but eventually I forget about it..thankfully.

This season will be one I'll eventually forget, I hope.

omg I forgot about Adam!!!

Holy crap eh. Okay, I need come to terms that sometimes the people I don't like do end up winning. It stings at the time, but eventually I forget about it..thankfully.

This season will be one I'll eventually forget, I hope.

maybe,but my thinking is how will I ever get that image of teeny tiny head boy out of my mind if I have to watch him ALL season!

Jessie the TOOL of all TOOLS !IMHO

Jessie will never put up Ronnie. He is Jessies F2.

Jessie already talked to some of this group and the agreed that there is not sense in putting up Ronnie.

He will put up Kevin as a pawn. They already discussed if he had to put up one of his gang it would probably be Kevin or Lydia.

But if it works out that Casey does win pov, I think this may be Jessie's last week.

At this point in the game last week we thought it would be Ronnies out this wk...and we already know that aint happening...I ain't playin the "what if" game this week... :animated_rotfl:

Archived