* Jessie *

CeCiMom

Yeah, kind of like when it was the Dick show for a whole season.

Sorry Ginger, I know how you feel about Dick, but atleast he was humorous and played a good game... Jessie is just a total douche!!! IMO

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For sure it'll be Jordan, Michelle or Casey. He'll say that he wants to backdoor Ronnie so he won't put him up. He'll finagle it that Pov won't get used so Ronnie would be safe...

It'll be a boring week...I can maybe get some sh*t done instead....

He'll put up Casey and Michelle. Nat set that all up with her vote (Michelle).

He should put Ronnie up and keep veto the same to make himself look good in everyone's eyes. Then have his puppies make sure Casey goes.

We shall see what he does.... I can't stomach Jessie. Never could and never will.

For sure it'll be Jordan, Michelle or Casey. He'll say that he wants to backdoor Ronnie so he won't put him up. He'll finagle it that Pov won't get used so Ronnie would be safe...

It'll be a boring week...I can maybe get some sh*t done instead....

Im with you Imin, and nicely put....about getting some sh*t done too! :)

Hi Len - muscle monkey won again, sigh. I agree with some other posters, probably be a boring week, and I can get some stuff done too. BB is too addicting.

I only hope they make Bonnie squirm all week. But..........most are all knuckleheads so who know what the ratboy has up his sleeve to cheat lie and decieve.

So Jessie has himself in a pickle. If he doesn't put up Ronnie then everyone will know that Ratboy is with him. :food-smiley-005:

Jessie will say he's not putting up ratboy so he, Jessie, can back door him. And the Lemmings will follow him off the cliff.

Hi Len - muscle monkey won again, sigh. I agree with some other posters, probably be a boring week, and I can get some stuff done too. BB is too addicting.

I only hope they make Bonnie squirm all week. But..........most are all knuckleheads so who know what the ratboy has up his sleeve to cheat lie and decieve.

ITA...we die hard BB fans didn't get our "good guy crack HOH" so we are withdrawing and not happy campers...

If Jesse has "GROWN A BRAIN" since last year, he will tell Ronnie NOT to come to HOH with the others....but will Ronnie stay out??? Doubt it...the rest will figure this out before Saturday...

Is there room in that TINY head for anything to grow ,besides his EGO? me thinks NOT!

Sorry, I personally can't take anymore of watching muscle-head gaze at himself in the mirror. :disgust: I'll be fast forwarding thru most of BBAD as I'm sure it'll be all about Jessie. 2202.gif

Archived