* Jeff *

CeCiMom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I 2nd the man-crush. He's a funny dude. Earlier he and Jordan were talking about ronnie and Jordan said, "If ronnie wins he'll probably backdoor someone" and Jeff was like "Yeah i'll back......kick his face." I hope they get rid of cliques and then he wins HOH. He deserves it after what he's been through the first few weeks.

If Jeff wins HOH this week ( and here's hoping for that) then I want the big announcement to be the end of the cliques so he can put Jesse up... of course I also want there to be no POV, oh and if they could make it so that we could could get to vote Jesse out... well that would be perfect....

Am I asking too much?

If Jeff wins HOH this week ( and here's hoping for that) then I want the big announcement to be the end of the cliques so he can put Jesse up... of course I also want there to be no POV, oh and if they could make it so that we could could get to vote Jesse out... well that would be perfect....

Am I asking too much?

How about a double eviction and America gets to vote out Jessie and Gnatalie at once? It may save the season.

ronnie has a man?crush on jessie-so at least the jeff man crushers have great taste! i have a major crush on jeff-tell my husb 'shut up, my boyfriends talking!'. i have a girl-crush on janelle-and jordan!

there's a cap on another site of j/j's 1st kiss-but it's hard to tell because of the angle- but jordan definitely grabbed jeff's ass-hard!

Archived