* Jeff *

CeCiMom

I don't think that Jeff is not playing the game. Other than the attempt to keep Braden, there really hasn't been anything either Jeff or Jordan could do. BB stacked the deck for the jocks and Jessie, Ronnie went to the jocks on day one pulling Chima in with him and Lydia went ga-ga over Jessie pulling Kevin with her. They have had no power to do anything. The only thing they can do right now is try to be friendly and unthreatening with as many people as they can.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wouldn't do Jeff any good but to fight for HOH and the POV's at this point. Jessie and gang have been gunning for him all along.

Jeff is talking to michelle now. A conversation with her would be like pulling teeth. So awkward. She so desperately wants an alliance and Jeff won't commit, or even notice, because he's been burned so many times.

edit--they keep beating around the bush. geeeeez. Just have an outright conversation about flipping the house for pete's sake.

they keep beating around the bush. geeeeez. Just have an outright conversation about flipping the house for pete's sake.

So true! Like what are they waiting for? Are they worried because they don't trust eachother? Well holy cow, you already KNOW you can't trust the other side so what difference does it make? Just do it already and come up with a plan.

If they could ever get it together with Kevin and Lydia, and win HOH they could control game for once.

Kind of off topic, but does anyone know where he went to college? I saw him wearing a Stanford shirt on last night's episode, so I was just curious if he went to Stanford. That would make him even hotter, haha.

gsn quote : " someone needs to be put on COLD showers!! animated_rotfl.gif just sayin"

Sonoerin used to jump in to help with the cold showers before....

HEYYYYYYY Sono... you're needed in the Jeff thread

In my mind, the only good Jeff could do if he won would get rid of Chima, Michelle, and he is really after Ronnie, but I sooooo want Jessie to be on the block and outta there somehow, and Jeff canot put him up, this is, unless the cliques are no longer, but I am not sure that is gonna happen just yet, wish it would, it might inspire these ppl to get busy and play the damn game!!!!

lolol XAL I am with ya, he is most definately crush material, male or female!!

Does anyone know if him and Jordan have kissed, are they flirty with each other or just friends? It seems to me that they really like each other but have respect for themselves and each other to wait until they are outside of the house. He is a big HUNK....... I love how him and Jordan are with each other. I want them to be a couple, they both seem like really good people

Archived