• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe by default

jeff to me looks like a strong comp player

outside of the spelling failure

he has done well in every comp he has been in

he will be hard to get out

I really like him, but it is unfortunate that he has not had a chance to like make a play because he is with the muscle head click, the click thing sucks, they do not even include him in their conversations about who to put up. I am not really diggin on this season much at all.

He does believe the plan is to get rid of Ronnie. One thing I'm sorta disappointed in Jeff about is he appears to not have a clue how this game works! His mind doesn't wander into the possibility that the other side is going to screw them over again? I guess I thought he was sharper than that? :animated_rotfl: Last night on BBAD when Jordan/Jeff/Casey were talking to Gnat about the plan for Ronnie, Casey said "nothing is 100% sure in this game" and Jeff said "I'm not even sure these are my shoes" :animated_rotfl:

Being in the muscle head clique is the only thing that has kept Jeff safe. I think if he'd have been in the popular clique, he'd have definitely been nominated and possibly evicted.

I keep wondering how long these cliques are going to last. It's time to dissolve them and get on with the damn game. I feel the cliques should only have been for the first show. It has really f*cked up the show.

i think a few of us knew even before the season started him and jordan would be the showmance for this season

So far Jeff has been a huge disappointment for me. There was that one good fight, now what? Nothing. He needs to do a hell of a lot more than just sit on his arse in the backyard with Jordan all day. Get in the game Jeff!!!

Agree, and I'm a big Jeff fan. But, Jeff is not a good BB game player. Unless this is his strategy - Jeff always goes around saying he doen't know how to play the game and etc. I think he's doomed, and probably for the best. Great eye candy tho.

Once Jeff goes I'm done with BB 11. It's way too nasty a mind f--k game this year. I don't like any of these people. Jordan is as cute as a button, just not as smart. Screw the rest, especially the greatest mind f--ker of them all, the Ratboy. How is the world could these knuckleheads even consider keeping him? That was a rethorical question. I don't want an answer. Disgusted with the producers/casting and the whole bunch.

Archived