* Chima *

CeCiMom

Chima's useless to me. I'd actually rather have her leave before Natalie. I can't believe I'm saying this... but if one of the losers has to win, I want it to come down to her (Natalie) and Russell. At least she's playing. The girl doesn't stop playing. I like her sense of work ethic I guess.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless someone realizes that Jessie is the director in this little TV show and makes a move, and can convince a majority to go with them, jessie is a cinch for F3. Lambs to the slaughter!

I have never been a Grodner basher,but everything up to this point has been STACKED in Jessies favor!

I wanna puke, that means he will be there ALL season!!

I still think that Jessie had some legal issue with last season, like "Waaahh, I was humiliated and can't get on WWE!!! Waaahhh!!!!" Grodner's just settling a potential lawsuit by letting him back in this season.

I still think that Jessie had some legal issue with last season, like "Waaahh, I was humiliated and can't get on WWE!!! Waaahhh!!!!" Grodner's just settling a potential lawsuit by letting him back in this season.

If that is indeed the case,she should have settled the suit,and not subjected US or the new HG's to jessies presence in the house yet another season.

I mean we did SAY/VOTE that we didn't want the TOOL there once ALREADY!

blank, blank jess....this is the chimmmmmaaaaaa thread and I just wanted to say......

ha :animated_rotfl: hahaha :animated_bouncy: hahahaha :animated_rotfl: hahaha :animated_bouncy:

soooooo very glad chimmmmma is a "have not" for the week....sure hope it drives her over the edge..... :animated_bouncy:

Hope that does not offend her fans.....I just do not like her attitide re: life & how to treat others.....lol......

soooooo very glad chimmmmma is a "have not" for the week....sure hope it drives her over the edge..... :animated_bouncy:

Hope that does not offend her fans.....I just do not like her attitide re: life & how to treat others.....lol......

Karma! She deserves it for how she did casey in last week's have/have not comp.

It takes a real piece of sewer scum to spit in a customers food...

Chief, around what time did that bit of disgusting news come out? I'd like to find the flashback. Couldn't find it in the live feed updates.

I was watching She-ma brush her hair this morning. It is looking really ratty. It kinda looks like a wig. She has a really high forehead showing today with what looks like hair coming out from a wig.

Probably is a weave but .......

I was watching She-ma brush her hair this morning. It is looking really ratty. It kinda looks like a wig. She has a really high forehead showing today with what looks like hair coming out from a wig.

Probably is a weave but .......

You can call it a weave, hair extensions, hair enhancements, a wig,blah blah blah. Symantics. Whatever it's real her real hair.

Hi, Shipp...re HG's hair...does Michelle use too much brylcream in her hair or just not wash it? BTW, I'll be back later tonight....

Hi Len, it's probably mayonnaise. Or maybe Lydiot is saving Jessie's essence for Michele's hair. "There's Something About Mary" (Michele).

Nothing wrong with having a weave but she has enough weave for three people.

LOL LOL, ala Diana Ross.

Chief, around what time did that bit of disgusting news come out? I'd like to find the flashback. Couldn't find it in the live feed updates.

I read it here http://www.mortystv.com/big_brotherb.shtml on Thursday's page.

1:30AM BBT: In the red room, the subject is waiting tables. Jeff, Jordan, Casey, Natalie, Chima have all worked as servers. OK course the most important aspect of the job is earning tips. Natalie says she won't tip people who are rude, she doesn't give a tip just because the bill is a certain amount, "It's their job and they get paid to do it." She tips 15-20% only if the service is good. Chima had one customer that pissed her off and she poured the contents of the bar mat in his drink and served it to him. They all had their horror stories of bad customers, but only Chima admits to spitting in the customers food.

That's really freaking sick!

I wonder if she's even thought of how vile she's coming off as? Who in the world would want to send her out to interview people when she's so disliked? And now that she's mentioned the whole spitting in the food crap, it's not like she'd get a job as a server to fall back on.

Archived