* Natalie *

CeCiMom

That will only happen if Jessie stalks her, kidnaps her and keeps her in his Mom's basement as his sex slave

No, that's Ronnie who would do that. :animated_rotfl: I see Jessie as narcissistic but Ronnie is a complete psychopath. And Natalie is just a stupid liar who is jealous of all the other girls in the house.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think she really has a boyfriend. If so, she must have set this up long before coming on BB because she explained what he looks like that night and must have a fake picture ready in case she wins HOH. They would be able to tell he's 30.

Oh I don't think she has a boyfriend. She said on her pre-interviews she didn't.

Thanks Marty.

Last night or the other night she was telling the entire group that he is white with blond spiked hair.

Who, in your opinion, is more annoying:

BB10 Manchelle or BB11 Gnatalie?

Down here in Florida ,that is like asking which is worse, Mosquitos, or sand gnats/fleas?

You don't want to be anywhere near, where they are around!

Down here in Florida ,that is like asking which is worse, Mosquitos, or sand gnats/fleas?

You don't want to be anywhere near, where they are around!

When I lived in Fla. we called them no-see-ems...Here in Missouri we call them chiggers...

She really thinks she is going to be the HOH next week :animated_rotfl: and Jessie is trying to calm her down and tell her that she better win with all the plans she's making. It's sad when I can honestly say Jessie is the voice of reason in the situation :omg:.

Archived