* Natalie *

CeCiMom

oh...Manchelle was way more annoying! Her fawning all over Jessie and her constant crying was bad...but her baby talk...ack!!! It sent me screaming from my computer!

Scrappy Do...is just more of a pest...like the gnat she was named for.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB screwed us this season by making the cliques pairing people up day one with no choice of their own so I would hope BB would do something for us as an apology for screwing up this season.

I wish BB for get this tomboy Natalie out of the house before anyone goes to the jury house. I can't stand her and it seems like a lot of people can't stand her. She has done nothing but act like she runs the house and can easily be forgotten by everyone unlike other hg's. BB should get in Jesse's ear and get Ronnie or Chima out this week.

GO HOME NATALIE YOU SUCK AND ARE A LOSER :giljotiini:

The thing that drives me crazy the most is how she answers for Jesse. I don't even make my husband's decisions.

It's kind of a symbiotic relationship...

She carries her fingernails tightly in his scrotum as she or he speaks.

I believe she is in fact his scrode come to life, voicing its own opinion.

It's kind of a symbiotic relationship...

She carries her fingernails tightly in his scrotum as she or he speaks.

I believe she is in fact his scrode come to life, voicing its own opinion.

I don't post much but I have to say that is the funniest thing I've ever seen posted!

Thanks Dean!

I give Nat credit to her lie about being 18:

I often forget she's 24. She's playing the role pretty well, and I don't mean that in a bad way. Either the way she moves and talks and acts is all an act in itself or she just seems younger than she really is.

I give Nat credit to her lie about being 18:

I often forget she's 24. She's playing the role pretty well, and I don't mean that in a bad way. Either the way she moves and talks and acts is all an act in itself or she just seems younger than she really is.

I hope to God it's an act or else this girl has some serious growing up to do.

DeanMachine, the funniest stuff I have seen on here this season, and sooo damn true,lololol, you made my morning

Listen this girl was drivin me crazy last night, she really likes to hear herself talk, and she thinks she knows soooo much. I can barely look at her, she is not attractive in any way and the longer she opens her mouth sh*t flows out. She reallly puts it on for the cameras and last night she thought she was so Gansta, it was silly.

did you see her open and read chima's bd card before chima? unbefrickenlievable!

haha did she really do this? unbelievable...

she's way too much. Her jealously of lydia is showing and quite frankly, I'd rather have natalie leave before lydia (even though I don't like either). Her attitude sucks and whoever called her a chihuahua is right.

:animated_bouncy:

The mean little chihuahua is still my least favorite.

It has not changed from the beginning.

Lydia is still numer two least fav but might go up a bit if she and kevin think for themselves and don't vote against casey

this week

I haven't posted in a few seasons...and I haven't had time to read much here this season yet, (so pardon me if it's already been posted!) but I've nicknamed Natalie "The Tattler" - she reminds me of kids that run and tattle on each other to a parent the moment someone says or does something ...I hope she goes sooner rather than later!

Shatalie just confronted kevin in the bathroom. She said she heard that he was coming after her. He denied it and wanted to know who was saying it but she wouldn't tell. Then shat went to the hoh and told chimapet and jesse what was said. Jesse got aggravated with her, saying that kevin would figure it out that lydia was the one who told.

Chihuahua telling everyone she is 18 is going to bite her in the but IF she makes it to the F2. They have said they don't want to give the money to an 18 year old. If she comes clean they will be angry they played the whole game thinking that she is only 18. Many times they have excused her behavior saying "she is 18 that is why".

I think her lie was a big big stupid mistake.

Archived