* Russell *

CeCiMom

safe by default

jessie winning hoh was the best thing that could have happen to him

jessie just made himself a huge target once the week is up

3 of 4 athletes will make jury

I would love if he would do something crazy this week but he's safe so he may just sit pretty.

I would love if he would do something crazy this week but he's safe so he may just sit pretty.

I'm not sure if he's capable of just sitting around. He'll get bored and flare up at Lydiot or someone...mostly because he's bored and wants to :stirthepot:

I want him to continue to amuse me...so I'm hoping he does something crazy....

As all my favorite HGs get evicted, Russell is slowly becoming one of my second tier favorite.

This would be the week to do it.. because everyone is just going along with Jesse because he is HOH and they don't wanna go up.. I think Russel will come out looking pretty good this week.. He might be able to swing some of the heat off of himself and turn the house around.. That is my dream anyway. "sigh"

Just a silly observation but has anyone noticed his high-pitched, girly laugh when he's drunk? :animated_rotfl:

LOL steriods will do that to a guy. Just look at Jesse. He's not only a pin head but look at his legs. No muscle down yonder. :lipsrsealed2:

I think Russell is smart (please don't throw stones). He knows what is going on but is sticking with Jessie to better his chances. Also, he befriended Ronnie (privately) so he didn't burn that bridge either. Russell is not dumb like Jessie. The only reason Jessie is doing well is because he has his Meathead Minions doing all his dirty work. Nothing happens in that house that Nat, Ronnie, Chima, Kevin, Lydia or Russell don't know about. Everything is reported and put up for discussion, despite the fact that they don't all agree on who should go home.

If Russell wins HOH, he can't do anything to Jessie anyway because he's in his clique. That's probably what BB is waiting for - the meatheads to dissolve/evict all the other cliques. Only then will everyone be on their own.

If Russell wins HOH, he can't do anything to Jessie anyway because he's in his clique. That's probably what BB is waiting for - the meatheads to dissolve/evict all the other cliques. Only then will everyone be on their own.

I sure hope they end the cliques sooner rather than later. Russell is actually becoming a second tier favorite of mine, too and I think he has the nerve to go against Jesse. Personally, I don't think he originally wanted another "big man" in the house! But as long as they are a clique, he can't do anything.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Russel eavesdropping on Ronnie, Lydia and Kevin and then telling Jesse and Nat everything he heard.

I think these MORONS should have KNOWN the MOMENT you keep the rat in the house he will go around to everyone and throw everyone under the bus again. Ronnie's game plan all along has been to turn the house against each other every week so that they all want to get each other out and he coasts by. He got caught AGAIN though and if these idiots don't get him out THIS time they deserve everything they get.

i only been in here 1 time

honestly i have no clue what is his gameplay

waiting for russell powermove

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Russel eavesdropping on Ronnie, Lydia and Kevin and then telling Jesse and Nat everything he heard.

I think these MORONS should have KNOWN the MOMENT you keep the rat in the house he will go around to everyone and throw everyone under the bus again. Ronnie's game plan all along has been to turn the house against each other every week so that they all want to get each other out and he coasts by. He got caught AGAIN though and if these idiots don't get him out THIS time they deserve everything they get.

They are complete morons for not expecting that. I didn't finish watching BBAD last night.. When I left off Nat and Jessie were saying that they didn't know if they believed Russell or Ronnie.. did they ever come to a decision about who they believed about what was said in the pool room bt Lydia, Kevin, & Ronnie.

Archived