* Lydia *

CeCiMom

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lydia said last night that she thinks :death: Lorena Bobbett had every right to do what she did :eek:

Hide the BB plastic knives :cookoo:

that's the only thing, I agree with her about.LMQ

Hide the BB plastic knives

That's hilarious!!

Now I think I know why Jessie didn't want her cutting his "hair"... what if she "slipped" and cut something else? I know it would be like finding a needle in a hay stack (the blade finding the mini-penis) but still, stranger things could happen.

since she is bisexual

when she is finishing flirting/foreplay with men to stay in the house she can move on to the woman

I heard kevin telling lydia that jesse came and got in bed with shatalie night before last, just to be near her. I wonder if this was before or after lydia serviced him.

Lydia was just saying a female in the house has been flirting with her but I didn't catch who. Michelle?

Chelsea

I sure wish Lydia hadn't turned out to be such a tart... I really liked her in the beginning and wanted to pull for her throughout the game. I like her uniqiue style, and that she is comfortable being an offbeat, maybe because I was and am an offbeat too. But I never knew any offbeat ho's....

But I never knew any offbeat ho's....

I always thought bein a Ho WAS offbeat :animated_rotfl:

but I get what you mean.........I first thought she might be like a young Rennie and provide some quirky entertainment to the mix

I can't believe Lydia was stupid enough to TELL Jessie that if Casey is put up, her & Keven wouldn't vote to evict him. (because he's on their team) While I give her kudos for finally standing up to Jessie/Gnat & not doing what they demand, it was stupid for her to show those cards. :rolleyes:

Archived