* Lydia *

CeCiMom

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

safe i think

Hope there is no more "tent" time

I was just going to say....hope BB took their blankey away!

Natalie is going to be pissed that Lydia will be sleeping with Jessie in HOH.

not really Marty, Nat already plans to be in the middle :giggle:

I was just going to say....hope BB took their blankey away!

NOOOO!!!! I don't want to see what she was doing to Jessie under the tent...:eek:

Lydia was just telling a story about a rock star drinking his urine. Okay, the story's not important, but as she was telling it, she was acting like she was convulsing and about to vomit. The motions were very convincing. I find that odd that she is proficient at pretend vomiting.

Interesting and disturbing at the same time. Which just about sums up Lydia as a whole.

May I also add Bonnie hate as well? Thank you.

I can't stand weak and fragile people. I work with children who have far less than she has but don't complain. I also can't stand her hissy fits and constant depressed, "woe is me" mentality. I'd be the one sharpening the knife encouraging her to "do it" already.

I'd hardly call sucking on Jessie's tit playing.... but whatever the hell that is, it sure is horrible!

Is that what she was SUCKING on, I'm confused...

After all she did say she would do ANYTHING to stay???just sayin! :animated_rotfl:

Lydia and Kevin are talking about the sex she is having with Jessie. She said his balls are huge. He asked about how the digital thing is going and she said it was good but she can't go full force.

So she said she is making a lot of juice come out with Jessie. She told Jessie she has been using her left hand but you should see what I can do with my right.

Lydia is still talking about the touching they do with each other.

Lydia said they do all this stuff but she and Jessie have not kissed.

Lydia and Kevin are talking about the sex she is having with Jessie. She said his balls are huge. He asked about how the digital thing is going and she said it was good but she can't go full force.

So she said she is making a lot of juice come out with Jessie. She told Jessie she has been using her left hand but you should see what I can do with my right.

Lydia is still talking about the touching they do with each other.

Lydia said they do all this stuff but she and Jessie have not kissed.

Is this being said on the feeds? I think I might puke. 2202.gif

Archived