* Jordan *

CeCiMom

Poor Jordan niavely thinks they don't air sex acts but the first thing they showed ob BBAD was her and jeff's simulation.

I wonder if it's true what she said about pineapples and strawberries making your scent wonderful

What did it show? I was aware they were even kissing yet!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did it show? I was aware they were even kissing yet!

They were talking about their favourite sexual positions. Her's was sitting on top of the guy, riding him while he holds her @ss. I have to say we have that in common!

Lydia showed us hers as well, where she's laying on the bed, then turns to the side a bit to lift her butt cheek for him to take her from the side behind. I guess you can say that she wants to be backdoored?

the bad thing about being in an alliance with jordan

is if you are on the block against her you will go

happen to laura and will happen to casey

nothing bad thing is can she win a comp to help the alliance

the bad thing about being in an alliance with jordan

is if you are on the block against her you will go

happen to laura and will happen to casey

nothing bad thing is can she win a comp to help the alliance

I'm sure that's why they cast her.

uvp, I think she can win competitions.. But why would she want to now? I mean, I know she would keep her allaince in tack for a little longer, BUT she would then be viewed as a competitior..

I'm sure she can win a comp as well. Not sure what it would be yet though.

Last night I heard her say a few words that seemed to be above her intellegence. Wonder if anyone caught on to that? Sometimes, what you see is what you get but there always is a surprise or two.

I always wonder why Jeff doesn't seem all puppy crazy over her, but then I don't blame him after some of her comments. BUT, she makes me smile and laugh, so I like her. I think some girls play the role of a certain part, but then there are some who just don't have that much clicking inside and have nothing but jessica simpson type moments. I say she's the second, but everyone has to have a "smart" moment. Just hope she has hers before she gets booted.

I feel Jeff would never date a girl like her outside the house. He is drawn to her because she is honest and cute but I don't see anything coming from their friendship. She doesn't push herself on him at all and always turns her face when he has tried to kiss her. I'm sure not being forward and all gushy over him is a bit of a turn on for him. jmho

i have no doubt down the stretch she will win a comp as the field dwindle down

even the worse hg in comps wins comps late

but the issue is can she win comps now to help the alliance

if you arent helping the alliance now you are dead weight

i have her in the final four and if the winds blow right way probably final two

I think she is a lock for final 4.. Chima was talking about how she is going to float her way to the very end, and will win if she is in the final 2 no matter who she is against..

She said she wanted her out... BUT in the same conversation she said if she was HOH she would put up Jeff with the intentions of him being evicted... she isnt anybody's target..

I'm sure she can win a comp as well. Not sure what it would be yet though.

Last night I heard her say a few words that seemed to be above her intellegence. Wonder if anyone caught on to that? Sometimes, what you see is what you get but there always is a surprise or two.

Are you talking about the strawberry and pineapple remark :animated_bouncy:

still positive she makes final four

still positive she makes final four

I would enjoy seeing her in the game that long, uvp. She's the only one other than Jeff, I can stomach to watch.

I agree. I don't know what I'll do if Jessie's group is all that is left in the house.

Best to prepare for it Sara, as it sure as hell looks like that will be the outcome...Now that Michelle spilled the beans on Kevin/Jordam/Jeff, Jeff and Jordan are the next target IMO ... Lydia also spilled most of Kevin's analogy to Jessie this am around 7-8 am BBT and that Kevin wants to put up two athlete's if he wins HOH...they don't want J&J to make jury house together....so one MUST go next week...

Jeff and Jordan can't seem to catch a break at all. It's no wonder Jeff doesn't want to trust anyone. Everytime they think there's a light at the end of the tunnel, they get screwed over AGAIN. Thx, lydia-clamydia, for today's big FU to Jeff and Jordan, oh, and kevin--your friend. Now go shove your nose up jesse's arse a bit more.

BB, tilt the scales Jeff and Jordan's way since you had no problem unfairly putting jesse back in the game!!!

i actually think all this falling out is good for them

it puts others in the line of fire as targets

If Jordon or Jeff nominate anyone but Jessie and his chihuahua then it would be a waste. For our entertainment it would be so cool to see them pitted against each other.

Archived