* Jordan *

CeCiMom

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I agree with you and if she goes, ST and BB will loose male viewers :)

ahhh...it clicked in! Most of the time I can decipher what people mean...if I don't I usually just ignore the post. I didn't know what "she goes ST" meant either (and I'm not even a senior...yet)...and I knew ST stood for Showtime.

I edited your post...placed an important comma in there...makes sense (to me) now. ;)

Anyway...sure, Jordan is absolutely adorable and I'm sure a lot of guys enjoy seeing her on their tvs/computer screens...but does she really add that much jiggle/T&A to keep the guys coming back just to see her? There's got to be more to the show/feeds to tune in to keep people interested. I doubt too many will stop watching when she's evicted (sure they/we will be disappointed,) but in reality, people will stop watching because they're sick of seeing production handing Jessie the prize money on a silver platter...or any of the other BS production manipulations and downfalls.

ImIn quote : "but does she really add that much jiggle/T&A to keep the guys coming back just to see her?"

I find it refreshing that the guys are liking this home town girl so much.

and I'd bet the farm they would even have liked her without the recent boob job :excl:

She's not the brightest bulb in the package... but I think most of the guys would want to take her home to meet Momma.

(bet, she'd jump up after dinner and gladly help out with the dishes too :))

Laura is the girl you wanna sleep with.

Jordan is the girl you wanna marry.

There's really nothing else visually appealing on the show this year.

Other than Laura and Jordan -- Lisa, Janelle, Jessica, Jen and Keisha were the hottest of the BB girls to me.

Without Jordan, this year has too many guys without shirts and nasty chicks to keep me visually entertained.

...this year has too many guys without shirts and nasty chicks to keep me visually entertained.

For once, a couple of choices of eye candy for the female viewers! Jeff and Russel are both entertaining to me on that count.

So far Jordon's game has been....

-1st week she really campaigned to keep Braden in the house

-2nd week she laid low because she was under the impression she wouldn't

be the one to go home... and... she didn't want to campaign against Laura

-3rd week I think she's just floundering around... doesn't know WHAT to do :huh:

jordan has nothing to worry about there will always be bigger targets then her in the game

going to sail to the final four easily

this season cowboy :afro:

Cowboy played a good game (Gotta support Oklahoma...)

But he wasnt bad.. AND he was only 1 vote away from winning..

I really like Jordan, but god she is doing nothing for me in this game, she should've gone home last week, I really wanted to see Laura go through the house like a skorned bitter bitch.

I really like Jordan, but god she is doing nothing for me in this game, she should've gone home last week, I really wanted to see Laura go through the house like a skorned bitter bitch.

Only problem with that is, unless she won HoH, she would be in Jordan's seat this week and on the block again, probably going home.

This season is so unfair to the decent folk.

I like Jordan as a person but I haven't cheered for her at all this season, nor have I Jeff. They really don't bring much to the game. Danielle and Jason were both awesome people in season 3 (I think it was three...so long ago), but at least they schemed, played on the side. Nice people can win while playing the game, so this whole, "oh but they're so nice and cute... they're just too good of people to play the game" BS is nauseating and a lie really.

My only hope at this point is Russell. I'd like to see him do something.... shake things up... and sadly, I don't even really like him all that much.

:(

I know, all the ones worth cheering for are leaving, or are proving to be absolute idiots. I keep faith that when the time comes that Jordan leaves, Jeff will really start playing the game.

I still have hope. They need to try and crack away at that alliance though. I haven't seen them talk game with anyone from that side. Break it down for them...everyone sees the cracks, remind them, point them out, make them feel safe and valued with you. Heck, use your niceness to lure them in!!! Make them feel of worth while pointing out how they deserve better than how Jessie/ Nat treats them.

Poor Jordan niavely thinks they don't air sex acts but the first thing they showed ob BBAD was her and jeff's simulation.

I wonder if it's true what she said about pineapples and strawberries making your scent wonderful

Poor Jordan niavely thinks they don't air sex acts but the first thing they showed ob BBAD was her and jeff's simulation.

I wonder if it's true what she said about pineapples and strawberries making your scent wonderful

I know.. what part of "live" does she not get.. lol

As far as the second part, I've heard that before, but never tested the theory lol

i do think she is aware of her dumbness or perceive dumbness will keep her in the game

i keep seeing her over and over on the feeds mentioning i am so weak and dumb

almost like how dan did last year with his i am weak

probably was her gameplay along coming into the game

She knows how to get what she wants with her simple charms and other assets. ;)

She's played the stereotypical dumb blond probably most of her teen and adult life...has learned how to work it to her advantage. She's definitely no rocket scientist...but certainly not as dumb as she plays.

For Jordan's sake UVP - I hope that the "dumb blonde with big fake breasts" is truly her strategy. She did only get the "girls" enhanced a few weeks prior to the show.

But, if she is just that much of an airhead, I hope that Jeff blows in her ear to give her a refill.

I thought she had game the 1st week so maybe, just maybe there is More There....There.

She knows how to get what she wants with her simple charms and other assets. ;)

She's played the stereotypical dumb blond probably most of her teen and adult life...has learned how to work it to her advantage. She's definitely no rocket scientist...but certainly not as dumb as she plays.

i notice that a few days ago as i sat down to watch feeds

They haven't had a chance to play the game yet. Without winning HOH, they can't do anything. Can't say they are the only ones not playing......the only ones playing are Jessie and Ronnie at this point. Jordan has stood up for herself and her team mates againest Ronnie and convinced the house to keep Braden....she didn't know Dorkwad was a backstabber but soon figured it out, Jeff has won Veto.....they just have to win HOH. Since Casey is going home this week, the only ones I am routing for are Jeff and Jordan. The rest are just sheep and pretty sure if one of them win they will just do what Jessie and Natalie want anyway.

She's definitely no rocket scientist...but certainly not as dumb as she plays.

That is correct she is not a rocket scientist,but it seems the actual so called rocket scientists aren't much smarter,example,michelle/ronnie/chima, especially michelle after yesterday! Just sayin

Seems they have put some pretty DIM bulbs in the house this season?

Wouldn't want itsy bitsy tenny tiny head to have to use too many brain cells this season,as he has been running fairly low his entire life, they get in the way of MUSCLE BUILDING, don't ya know! !

Archived