* Michele *

CeCiMom

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually relate to Michele. She's too intelligent for this game. The house is full of uneducated fame wh*res and she's a freakin' neuroscientist. Granted Dr. Will did well in the house, but he deals with patients so he's used to BS'ing people. Michele works in a lab and probably has limited contact with people. She's like a fish out of water in the BB house. :(

I don't think Jesse likes people who look like men, lol, ...he is just bored out of his mind being in a house locked up with that free access to sloppy girls.

I also don't think Michelle is too smart for the game? Too smart would mean ...being able to mind-screw the hgs better than others, and walking around like you don't have any worries. There are mentally smart people and street smart folk who can handle day-to-day interactions with people. She does not strike me as the street smart type which is one of the things needed to win.

My observations about some brainiacs is they are not as smart as a less educated person with common sense. JMO

You are so right about that Marty!! Just have to look around me and I see that first hand.

I agree.........I've known some really "booksmart" people who don'y have a clue about anything in the world other than what they're studying..............esp. those who are involved in research, it takes tremendous focus ond some get consumed by what they're doing.

This game is so much more to do with street smarts, common sense, intuition and social skills than being just book smart.

She seems so totally out of her element in this game. Dosen't relate to the others/fit in. Looks awkward in her dresses and heels...like she bought them just for this show to try and look like someone she's not. Plus, she's got such a wall up around herself that she's not letting anyone in to get to really know her or trust her...as well she's not trusting and relying on anyone else. This game can't really be played solo or without taking some risks. She can continue to drift aimlessly about for a while...but it ain't gonna win her the game.

I think she's more clueless in this game than Jordan.

The fact that she said she should align herself with the stronger side, shows how clueless she really is. She makes the decision to become a sheep midstream in the game and just when the sheep are beginning to slowly wake up from their up Jesse's Azz coma. She just made herself the sheep's BB11 pawn if they should need one.

The fact that she said she should align herself with the stronger side, shows how clueless she really is.

idk that is pretty smart

why go to a side that cant win comps and is weak

if i were playing i would be hanging around the stronger side as well until they lose power

she tried going to weaker side and got burnt by it when ronnie flipped his vote

so did casey and laura

i dont think she is clueless but i do think she is socially inept and that sticks out like a sore thumb

if i were playing i would be hanging around the stronger side as well until they lose power

ITA. I meant that she should have been hanging out with them a long time ago. Waiting this late to choose to side with them is too late. Basically, she has no group at all now. As someone mentioned earlier, she's lowest man on the Jesse scrotum pole.

i agree

this is why BB needs to change this, the head of household should only be responsible for the initial noms, whoever wins POV should choose the replacement, I bet you people won be throwing jack if that was the rule.

I agree it would make POV comps all that more interesting. Also, it will make the game so much less predictable. I'm so tired of their stupid lame ass twists and themes and they should just bring it back to where it was.

(just got up--before 3 am bbt) Apparently Michele ratted out lydia and kevin to jesse/nat/chima/ronnie about having a secret alliance with jeff/jordan. I now officially despise michele. NBK's have a new addition to their RAT PACK. If jeff or jordan don't win hoh this thursday, they'll be decimated, along with lydia/kevin.

Watching Michelle and Jessie have a conversation last night on BBAD was like watching two people who landed here from different planets try to communicate.............and it went on and on and on.

J:well I asked you a question to get your answer but you gave me one answer and now you have another answer and well I just don't know because the answer is not the same answer and if it's not the same answer well I don't know because you know I was trying to see where your head is at and now I don't know because the answer you gave me so I could see isn't the answer so, therefore, etc. etc. etc.

M:well when you asked me I told you that was my answer then but I knew it might not be my answer later because well I told you I was going to think about my answer and well mmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmm, well I didn't know mmmmmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmmm, well I talk to ...... mmmmmmhhhmmmmmm but I don't tell because mmmmmmhhhmmmmm ........... because you know mmmmmmmmhhhmmmmmm well people think but they don't know mmmmmmmhhhmmmmmm,etc. etc. etc.

and HER body language........she was sitting right accross from him in a dress, every once in a while spreading her legs apart.........like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct

LOL!!

Michelle always looks sooo uncomfortable and out of place, she is not going to be around long, if Jordan or Jeff do not win HOH, they will be put out and Michelle will be right behind them, she has no guts at all, booorrriiinnngg!!!!!

Michelle has become the new rat bitch of the house. I've never seen anything quite like this where people who MUST know they are at the bottom end of the totem pole are willing to run to the power side of the house to turn in the ONLY people who would actually have their back in an alliance.

Michelle is just as bad as Ronnie, if not worse in my eyes.

So I guess it will be back to Jessie having the one and only alliance now that Michelle sold the other side out and Lydia has thrown Kevin under the bus to be back to giving Jessie hand jobs.

Aside from Jordan, Jeff, Kevin and even Russel, these are the worst people ever. Not only are most of them obnoxious, annoying and rude, they're also incredibly stupid.

It's almost sad.

I really wish Evel Dick were in this house. This crap wouldn't be going on. I didn't like him but his outbursts were almost always gameplay. These people, on the other hand, are just spiteful a'holes.

UGH!

Aside from Jordan, Jeff, Kevin and even Russel, these are the worst people ever. Not only are most of them obnoxious, annoying and rude, they're also incredibly stupid.

It's almost sad.

I really wish Evel Dick were in this house. This crap wouldn't be going on. I didn't like him but his outbursts were almost always gameplay. These people, on the other hand, are just spiteful a'holes.

UGH!

ITA

interesting move by michelle

i hold my opinion until i see how the week plays out

Archived