* Michele *

CeCiMom

her social skills are poor

she cant even bs correctly

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So true. On the bed she told Nat and Jessie that if they didn't put her up this week and she won HOH next week, she wouldn't "remember" it. I know she meant "forget" but ya, she's a terrible liar. She can't manage to get it out straight. Another disappointment this season.

Well Michelle is useless..

She fell for the trap Jessie set for her.... For her to name a replacement nominee,rather than tell him it was decision...if it goes south for whatever reason guess who gets the blame?duh

Jessie is in HOH right now leading her around by the nose...

I thought she was supposed to be one of the smart ones....

Doesn't she realize she is the 8th person on the very BOTTOM of the totem pole in that alliance! :bangin:

How does she know that Jessie will nominate the person she chooses as a replacement anyway? Isn't it his choice to choose the replacement nom? I wouldn't trust him and if she's as smart as her cliques title suggests then she shouldn't trust him either.

this is why BB needs to change this, the head of household should only be responsible for the initial noms, whoever wins POV should choose the replacement, I bet you people won be throwing jack if that was the rule.

Well Michelle is useless..

She fell for the trap Jessie set for her.... For her to name a replacement nominee,rather than tell him it was decision...if it goes south for whatever reason guess who gets the blame?duh

Jessie is in HOH right now leading her around by the nose...

I thought she was supposed to be one of the smart ones....

Doesn't she realize she is the 8th person on the very BOTTOM of the totem pole in that alliance! :bangin:

I don't for a second think Michele fell for Jessie's speech last night. She is a smart cookie and will try to break up the Jessie/Gnatalie/Russell/Ronnie alliance.

She just needs to improve on her BS'ing skills.

michelle is in no man's lands

no one really trust her

something just seem off with her

She needs to team up with Jeff, Jordon, Kevin and Lydia and take out the King and Queen and their Court Jester.

I agree Marty,the only problem is any alliance is only as strong as it's weakest link.

Lydia is that link,at this point anyway, lydia is with jessie if push comes to shove and not this alliance!

If she could only really see that Gnat is where jessies true allegence(sp) lies, maybe things would change,but I am not betting that would even make her really see?

I agree Marty,the only problem is any alliance is only as strong as it's weakest link.

Lydia is that link,at this point anyway, lydia is with jessie if push comes to shove and not this alliance!

If she could only really see that Gnat is where jessies true allegence(sp) lies, maybe things would change,but I am not betting that would even make her really see?

I agree. I don't see Lydia giving up Jessie for a second and I think she will completely go against that if they decided to do it. IMO she is only gathering people to get Natalie out so that she can get closer to Jessie.

Seems like she's 'odd man out' no matter what - since day 1.

This gal is definitely NOT Big Brother HG material.... shame she landed in the house.

Hope she doesn't beat herself up over her game play after she's booted out of the house.

She just was a bad choice for this type of game play.

Maybe she would have done better if it wasn't for this CRACK IDEA about H.S. cliques.

Michelle reminds me of a Mennonite stripper I once met. She would slowly take off one of those little white caps the Mennonite women are required to wear in public. It would drive Mennonite men crazy. :blush:

Watching Michelle and Jessie have a conversation last night on BBAD was like watching two people who landed here from different planets try to communicate.............and it went on and on and on.

J:well I asked you a question to get your answer but you gave me one answer and now you have another answer and well I just don't know because the answer is not the same answer and if it's not the same answer well I don't know because you know I was trying to see where your head is at and now I don't know because the answer you gave me so I could see isn't the answer so, therefore, etc. etc. etc.

M:well when you asked me I told you that was my answer then but I knew it might not be my answer later because well I told you I was going to think about my answer and well mmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmm, well I didn't know mmmmmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmmm, well I talk to ...... mmmmmmhhhmmmmmm but I don't tell because mmmmmmhhhmmmmm ........... because you know mmmmmmmmhhhmmmmmm well people think but they don't know mmmmmmmhhhmmmmmm,etc. etc. etc.

and HER body language........she was sitting right accross from him in a dress, every once in a while spreading her legs apart.........like Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct

What was with those high heels and mini slip Michele was wearing in HOH with Jessie last night? And was she not wearing panties????? Why did she need to kiss up to Jesse? SHE won the POV not Jesse.

What was with those high heels and mini slip Michele was wearing in HOH with Jessie last night? And was she not wearing panties????? Why did she need to kiss up to Jesse? SHE won the POV not Jesse.

She did? That's weird considering I would think the girl is smart enough to know she doesn't have what it takes to draw a guy in like that. Not to mention, how trashy it looks for a married women to strut around on tv like that. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not one who thinks the girl is ugly. My SO and I think she's a cute girl ...the more you look at her. She just ain't winning ms. america any time soon.

Archived