Tuesday, July 21st

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, Shipp!!! Welcome back to the land of the living...I love that Ronnie is busted. Hope he leaves.

Hi Len, was so busy today didn't get a chance to find out anything till late this afternoon (posted before). Bah bye Bonnie, lol. And now it's time for BB. So "talk" to ya later...............

Am I the only one that has any sympathy for Ronnie? While he deserves to be voted out of the game for playing both sides, he does not deserve to have to be imprisoned in the HoH room due to a bully in the house. The other house guests should be standing up to the bully (Russell), and get him to leave Ronnie alone. At least Jessie gave Ronnie some human dignity by speaking to him. Is Jessie really the only one in the house with any humanity?

I think they feel if Russell is picking on Ronnie he's leaving them alone! Russell has managed to build up a reputation as a bad @ss and will take full advantage of the intimidation he instills in other HG's. :)

Jessie approaching Ronnie doesn't have anything to do with humanity. He's fighting tooth and nail to hang on to all his puppets so they will do the dirty work for him and he won't get his hands dirty. That's why he wants to hang on to Ronnie, Russell, Gnat and Lydia. ;)

Am I the only one that has any sympathy for Ronnie? While he deserves to be voted out of the game for playing both sides, he does not deserve to have to be imprisoned in the HoH room due to a bully in the house. The other house guests should be standing up to the bully (Russell), and get him to leave Ronnie alone. At least Jessie gave Ronnie some human dignity by speaking to him. Is Jessie really the only one in the house with any humanity?

Jessie is also extremely worried that Ronnie will spill the beans about his and Gnat secret alliance with ronnie,

Hence keep him incommunicato with the rest of the house!

Jessie as stated could give a RATS ASS what happens to Ronnie if it doesn't benifit Jessie!

Jessie is also extremely worried that Ronnie will spill the beans about his and Gnat secret alliance with ronnie,

Hence keep him incommunicato with the rest of the house!

Jesse as stated could give a RATS ASS what happenes to Ronnie if it doesn't benifit Jessie!

gsn I completely forgot about that 3 some alliance. Good point. I was wondering why Gnat wanted to talk to Bonnie so badly today but Jesse say not now.

Archived