*Ronnie* Part 2

Marty

I can't stand him. He talks big about what he wants to do, and should do.. but then plays it safe. He likes having the power, but won't do anything with it. I know that you have to do what benefits you the in the game, but does he really think that when it comes down to it, if they don't need him anymore that jessie, russel and natalie will keep him around?

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised the CBS show did not do a montage of Ronnie going from person to person with his lies and whispers. That would have been real.

This guy is too clueless to waste my time hating. He's a wannabe. Wannabe cool guy, wannnabe master strategist, wannabe the most liked. Truth is the only people who really like him are the ones who suck at the game. The floaters....and in Ronnie's predicamnet, as soon as the "others" are long gone he will be the first to go, since Lydia/Chima/Kevin would never win an HOH to keep him off the block.

I think he missed his boat to the end by not putting up Russell. He could have blammed it on a slew of HGs and made them the bigger targets while maintaining safety with the other side in the event Jeff/Jordan/Laura/Casey accidentally stumbled on to a HOH.

Now he's enemy #1 with them as well as put himself on the radar with Russell, Jesse and Ratalie. Jeff is untouchable to them and I'm sure they wouldn't want to waste an HOH on someone whose dense, although loveable, like Jordan.

He's screwed and deserves to be.

I don't see Ronnie EVER winning any endurance comps. Would love to see him on that swinging ball thingy with foam being sprayed on him, clouding his glasses....

I wonder how The Turd will endure being shunned (again like high school) when he's put on the block. Speaking of foam Len, I think we'll see bubbles and drool coming out of his mouth when he gets booted. I can't wait.

I wonder how The Turd will endure being shunned (again like high school) when he's put on the block. Speaking of foam Len, I think we'll see bubbles and drool coming out of his mouth when he gets booted. I can't wait.

Hi, Shipp! When The Turd is evicted -- soon -- let's hope there aren't a string of murders in L.A. area...

We would never vote for him.. but people in the house thinks he is smartest person ever.

I agree. Everyone in the house thinks he's soo smart and if they don't he's sure to inform them of this. I think he's putting a huge target on his back.

i am so tired of ronnie... i can't believe he would align himself with the jocks... and putting jordan up ?? ugh . .. i really thought they were gonna backdoor russel... then apparently some fight happened ?? and everything changed...

i have no clue... i'm sure ronnie wasn't gonna backdoor russel anyways... i can't wait until he's on the block and crying about it... the athletes will backstab him in a heartbeat

Hopefully we'll see a wonderful meltdown. I can't wait.

Is it just me or doesn't the rotten rat remind anyone else of 'Bubbles' from Trailer Park Boys? :huh:

Maybe a distant inbred cousin or something?

316q8uq.jpg

STOP you're killing me, I just spit laughed all over my screen, and wet my pants. Too much.

Archived