Possible twist that SCARES me

I've come to the conclusion that there won't be a situation like BB3, where one person walks out and another walks in. However, I do think that there might be an exchange of players. Let me explain, Kaysar and Janelle have already lost their partners. Later on, BB might give them the chance if they want to switch with each other. Like if Janelle just wants to give up and Ashlea wants back in, Ashlea would go in and Janelle would go out. What scares me about this is that Maggie wants to give up because Eric won't be around and Eric is most likely walking out of the house Thursday. I'm scared that BB is going to let Maggie and Eric switch places later on in the game. I want Eric GONE!

I think I explained it clearly. It's one of those things where I understand but I don't know if I said it clearly. I think that this might happen because there are too many players for a BB3 situation to happen, but on House Calls, viewers are not able to talk directly to the BB contestants that have been evicted. After halfway through the show, the evicted houseguest leaves and Gretchellas start taking live calls again. Last year, the houseguests that were not going to the jury were able to speak live to viewers and I think the houseguests that were being sequestered were not able to speak live (I don't know since I can't view house calls from last season. Anyone else able to?).

That's my theory, I hope it's wrong.

One other thing. Jennifer and Rachel are kind of floating around but as soon as they here that 1 million dollar prize Thurs., I betcha they ain't gonna be floating any more.

Guest DraftKing

It's possible that the entire house will get to act as the jury. No sequester house per se, but perhaps individual sequestering since it involves teammates; this way everyone's teammate gets a vote.

That might also explain why Eric was allowed to stay despite the Saturday night's alright for fightin' incident with Michael.

A far-fetched theory? Perhaps. But in the summer of secrets, who knows what tricks BB6 has planned...

The bigger jury thing was what I was thinking, but CajunBoiler, I think you could be right - a smart idea, since some of the biggest threads get voted out the first couple of weeks. I also agree with your assessment of April and Jen - ha ha, so true :)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name