Monday, July 20th

Marty

You are so right! Just before Ronnie went down to talk to Jordan, Jessie basically told Ronnie to stir things up. Jessie is making sure that there is no way Ronnie will put Russell up on the block. Everything Jordan said was true but she could have held herself off for after the HOH comp if one of them won. She put a target on back when she barely had one. Though I can see how it was so tempting for her to go off on him. Ronnie is such a weasel.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is going on? He was seen snuggling with Lydia but now professing love for GNat? What could he possibly see in either of them. Wait...what do they see in his tiny head? Maybe they should all three just have a group session. :animated_shocking:

Well we know what Lydia does with his tiny head.....

You are so right! Just before Ronnie went down to talk to Jordan, Jessie basically told Ronnie to stir things up. Jessie is making sure that there is no way Ronnie will put Russell up on the block. Everything Jordan said was true but she could have held herself off for after the HOH comp if one of them won. She put a target on back when she barely had one. Though I can see how it was so tempting for her to go off on him. Ronnie is such a weasel.

Here's my take. I don't think Ronnie is a "weasel". I think he's just a fool who is easily manipulated by those who are leaders. I have no problem with people calling him a fool and stupid for not backdooring Russell (because he is stupid for not doing so), but he's not the mastermind he thinks he is. He's just an ignorant fool who doesn't know when he's being manipulated. Most likely because he IS a dork and does not have the social skills necessary to play this game correctly. This makes me feel sorry for Ronnie. But Jordan played right into it and fed into Ronnie's insecurities, assuring herself of a nomination.

Right, but thats what I like about this season. Its not like the past few seasons. I was getting bored with the sheep mentality of the past few years and the way everyone was trying to impersonate the people from the previous years, etc. I loved the Renegades last year because it was different and not personal but strategic.

I do believe there will be consequences for the initial hard playing. Its going to be amusing to watch it coming down later. But it all comes down to, win the HOH and POV, get aligned with the winners, or go home. Its not the producers fault that Jordan went off on Ronnie. Even her own teammates told her she needed to shut up and stop fighting. They KNOW she screwed up. I guarantee you that Casey is tickled pink that Jordan screwed up. Braden would NOT have gone home last week if Russell hadn't put a bug in his ear about Lydia. Braden allowed himself to get provoked and he reacted exactly as Russell wanted him to. Russell didn't have to "bully" Braden into screwing up. He did that on his own by letting Russell get into his head.

Thats all I'm saying. I think its fun to watch the ups and downs and I'm glad that its different this year.

I hated that with past seasons as well.

Braden was not very bright and deserved to get tossed. The frustrating thing that what Braden did didn't just mess up his own game but also Lydia's and Kevin's. Those two have a better shot at the money with Braden in the house and Chima out. Braden I don't see being able to win or manipulate anyone. A guy who's a lose cannon can be beneficial to your cause (as it was for Russell has he keeps the weak fodder more secure in his alliance).

My main issue with this season is that it's just too much of a blow out. The Athletes were given too much power by the rest of the house. Even without the HOH it's like they still have it with Ronnie. If I was Laura Casey, Jeff, Jordan, Michelle etc I would give Ronnie an ulitmatum, "Either you put up Russell or Jessie or you are going home next week. One of us wins HOH you are getting backdoored!!!".

That was don't to Jerry last season and it worked. Jerry wound up putting up someone from his own early alliance.

Ronnie needs to be bullied back. They already know he's the rat and they desperatly need to play that hand right now.

Well we know what Lydia does with his tiny head.....

That was an image I didn't need.

Here's my take. I don't think Ronnie is a "weasel". I think he's just a fool who is easily manipulated by those who are leaders. I have no problem with people calling him a fool and stupid for not backdooring Russell (because he is stupid for not doing so), but he's not the mastermind he thinks he is. He's just an ignorant fool who doesn't know when he's being manipulated. Most likely because he IS a dork and does not have the social skills necessary to play this game correctly. This makes me feel sorry for Ronnie. But Jordan played right into it and fed into Ronnie's insecurities, assuring herself of a nomination.

For years my brother was a HUGE gamer. He really thought that he could manipulate people in the real world just as Ronnie has mentioned. Add that to his clear issue still with how it was for him in highschool and that equals problems for his own game. Jordan should have known better but it seems as if she is a heart on her sleeve kind of gal.

Ya know Ronnie is a weasel.

Ronnie had already decided not to put Russell up. He was going to put either Casey or Jordon up and he has been known to try and incite an argument just so he can stomp his feet and have an "excuse" to put someone up.

He was making an agreement with Casey before Jordon told him off. I think he was going to put her up anyway.

After all he can't put up anyone from the evil side.

My main issue with this season is that it's just too much of a blow out. The Athletes were given too much power by the rest of the house. Even without the HOH it's like they still have it with Ronnie. If I was Laura Casey, Jeff, Jordan, Michelle etc I would give Ronnie an ulitmatum, "Either you put up Russell or Jessie or you are going home next week. One of us wins HOH you are getting backdoored!!!".

That was don't to Jerry last season and it worked. Jerry wound up putting up someone from his own early alliance.

Ronnie needs to be bullied back. They already know he's the rat and they desperatly need to play that hand right now.

I totally agree with that statement regarding Ronnie needing someone to be as forceful with him as the others have been. I never thought I'd say this, but Jessie is playing it very well considering his very poor performance last time. Then again, this time Jessie doesn't have Michelle as an albatross hanging around his neck.

I believe if memory serves me correctly... he was trying to get Casey on his side because he was still trying to convince people to backdoor Russell. His stupidity was shown because he wanted EVERYONE'S approval. This is Ronnie's downfall. He won't always be able to get everyones approval. As HOH, you WILL make enemies. This is why he is a fool, rather than a weasel. A weasel doesn't need approval. They just are sly and slick. Ronnie isn't sly or slick the way he's doing things. He's bumbling around trying to be a leader when he's merely a follower. He wants to play the game but has no clue how to truly do it.

Ronnie is a weasel that goes like a maniac from one person to another and makes up lies about people. His constant lies of what was said and the fact that he tries to throw others under the bus all the time makes him a weasel.

Ronnie is not an innocent little victim of the bullies. He is a slimeball weasel.

Ronnie is a big baby. Got everyone up in his room before he got permission from Jessie about back dooring Russell. Talk about looking like an idiot in front of America!! I pray it comes back to bite him in the a** and someone puts him up. Jessie says jump and Ronnie asks, how high???

Usually I know what is going to happen before it happens on this show. This is the first year I haven't known EXACTLY what someone was going to do or how they were going to vote. I am going to enjoy the rollercoaster ride.

We've only "known" these people for a week or two. I think its way too early to "hate" someone that we will never likely meet. I enjoy the drama and even the divas.

And once a cast is selected, it is up to them to win the competitions and align with the right people necessary to win. So those who lose aligned with the wrong people. Jordan and Jeff would be safe if they had worked WITH Russell and Jessie last week rather than using personalities instead of strategies to choose who they aligned with. For all of those who are cursing Jessie or Ronnie or Russell for what has happened, they obviously picked the right people to align with in the beginning of the game. Will it change? It probably will.

Enjoy the ride and maybe get a little less caught up in the "personality" aspect of the game. Otherwise its just a popularity contest and they might as well change it back to how it was the first season of BB.

I don't know how you do it, Misha. You can see a rose growing out of a pile of dung. :) It's hard to ignore the personality aspect of the game when you have deviants, egotistical bullies and totally bitchy women with all the power in the house. I think the twist set the tone for the house. They all went back to a high school mentality, splitting into groups and warring with each other. I don't like the cruelty I've seen some of these HGs exhibit.

With Jessie coming in and being the first HOH, there was a certain idolization in place and Jesse has been able to call the shots. Ronnie could have changed the whole game plan by either voting to keep Braden or putting Russell up but he's too interested in making friends with Jesse's group. That would have been interesting to me.

The only person I think would be smart enough to make a change is Laura. Unfortunately, she'll probably be leaving and we'll be left with all the pettiness and crap Jesse's group has to dish out. The only saving grace for this season will be getting to see them rip each other apart when all the "nice" people are evicted.

Like I said, so much for Dork boy playing "strategically not personally" like he promised his wife & family. He's so predictable, it's really boring.

Jordan's nom by The Turd - to me that says about The Rat - see the rest of you, don't ever talk back or disagree with me Ronnie the King of Crap. And just watch he will be in her ear all week saying she (Jordan) is not going home but a pawn and had to be disiplined for talking back to the "teacher". Boo scary. I'd rip him a new one and let the chip fall where they may. So she, Jordan goes home, probably better off then being with those vipers.

My hubby said last night, he's like one of those creepy, socially retarded dorks who stalks the pretty girl (leaving her flowers, notes on her car, etc) and then when she rejects him to his face? He kills her. :shocking: He said that when he read that Jordan backtalked him & basically told him to leave her alone. Dork boy got all depressed and then...HE GOT ANGRY so he put her on the block. He's right, I could see Ronnie getting pissed off at some popular, pretty girl and tying her up in his basement to torture. :cookoo: He's just too creepy.

Isn't Ronnie such a sweetie pie?

A real peach. Tho I'd give him a pie face. Middle of the night, sneak into the kitchen, get a heavy metal frying pan, preferrably cast iron, ninja into the HOH, and WACK......... omg, did I accidently drop the frying pan on your pie face? I must have been walking in my sleep from all the stress you gave me.

Archived