Sunday, July 19th

I hate to ask a stupid question--but how do I get to the "live feed update" where people blogg about what they are seeing on the feeds?

I really wanted to get details about jordan telling off ronnie!

Sorry thanks!

Not a stupid question...

above...click on Big Brother 11 (TV fan Forums>Big Brother 11> Big Brother> Sunday,...)

That will take you to the Sub-Forum page for all Big Brother 11 sub-forums. The live feed updates is the 3rd one down...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By putting up Jordan

Next week Jordan (or laura), Jeff, Casey, and michelle if she could, AND RUSSELL would all be after him.. If he still goes for russ, then he makes them happy.. his allaince wont turn on him by taking out russ.

I don't have much hope Ronnie has a mind of his own either, too bad! some persuasive speaker!

Well I saw the live feed updates and was glad to see the details of how Jordan embarresed Ronnie. I don't think she will be fooled again.

While I would love for Ronnie to follow through on his original plan(and plan numbers 4, 10, 15, 19, 21, and 23 if I have counted correctly lol) to evict Russell... since Ronnie is more or less teaming up with the Athletes clique, doesn't it make since strategically for him to target someone who is clearly on the other side of the alliance fence(Laura, or even Jordan/Jeff), instead of someone he is unsure of(Russell or Casey).

For those of you who remember BB6, Ronnie's idea of targeting Russell seems very similar to the week Howie won HOH and decided to target James, because Howie's alliance thought James was playing both sides, instead of targeting the other obvious alliance in the house?

What has Natalie done to think she rules the house I can't stand listening to her and Ronnie tonight. Her bronze medal skills are not helping her in the BB house.

What has Chimale done to make her think the same thing.

The 3 bitches (I'm not being derogotory to women, just those three - the other girls are sweethearts) on the dark side all think the game revolves around them for some reason.

I can't wait till they ultimately begin to tear each other apart.

i can't wait for the power to shift... if it ever does.

If it doesn't soon I'm done watching. So sick of the juvenile antics on this show, from both the houseguests and the producers. Enough themed seasons and immature competitions. Is the UK Big Brother as embarrassing as the American one?

BBAD

someone please take the GUM away from Jessie,and Gnat.That lips smacking is so damn annoying!

Tell me about it!! I had to take my earphones out. Disgusting. Such manners their mothers taught them. They must be so proud of their pompous, sickening pieces of crap children.

Ronnie is now planning on putting up Jordan?

This guy seems set on wasting his HOH. He mentioned to Jeff he was afraid of Russell and that's why he's reluctant to put him up. Ummm, you're afraid of the guy you SHOULD put him up.

And Jesse just waltzed into the house on a Freebee and no one considers putting that guy up?

I don't really get why people think that Jordan was smart for telling Ronnie off before the veto ceremony. It was a stupid play on her part. Its getting her nominated where he probably would have put Casey up on the block instead.

I've said this once and I'll say it again... if Jeff, Jordan, and Laura had been THINKING... they would have encouraged Ronnie and got together with Lydia, Kevin, and Chima regarding the backdoor and created a different alliance. They could have stuck with Ronnie and shielded him from Natalie, Jessie, and Russell's influence. Instead, they sealed their own fate.

If that is their idea of strategy, they deserve to leave soon.

Tell me about it!! I had to take my earphones out. Disgusting. Such manners their mothers taught them. They must be so proud of their pompous, sickening pieces of crap children.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Natalie especially, is making me nauseous,

Ronnie will probably leave next if Russell or Jesse win HOH.

Same with Nat.

Can't really blame Jeff, Laura and Jordan cause Ronnie is stupid. It's more or less his own game that's at risk now. Once guy gets wind you are even thinking of targetting him your dead in the water.

I read on the front page that Ronnie is now teaching the vermin how to cheat in the next HOH. Is there no dispicable act that this scumbag won't put into play?

Yes, he did. He said when they have the "majority rules" comp, where julie asks a question and gives them a choice, then the majority wins each round and the rest sit down, to always choose answer "A," which would quickly eliminate the other team one by one, then it wouldn't matter which of them won. I certainly hope BB doesn't have that comp this year since they know the douche bags plan to cheat.

Archived