POV Discussion

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they need less people playing in veto. Like just the nominees and HoH if you wanted to really make it fair. The random ball method is irrelevant when BB already rigs everything else in the damn game. I remember the one year though where someone claims to have peeked in the bag and saw one person had more than one ball with their name on it.

Big Brother doesn't even do HoH right. Like the ledge competition where it was designed for people of a small height, even though the competition could easily have been set up to account for everyone's individual heights.

Casey said a day or so ago when he leaves he will get word out his millionare friend and ready and willing to send any message he wants over the house...

I think Jeff had said something like that too as a joke.

He wanted Ronnie to believe it and sweat it out with worry thinking about if it will happen.

I think they should all just pretend a banner plane flew over with a message while they were the only ones outside and not tell anyone what it said.

Act secretive about it and the others will be freaked out.

they should get to ick who they want playing for them like they used to. Hate that the athletes are always having full control of the house.

or at least get to pick someone from their clique... this is ridiculous!

folks are saying jeff

jeff wins pov

he is planning to put up jordan

so laura bb game is pretty much over

Ronnie told Jordan last night Jordan will be save for 3 weeks... so he may put up casey..

im hoping they backdoor Russell... i still hold hope for Laura (Hopefully they will let her come back into the house)

-Maybe Jeff will relize he sucks at this game, and wont win so he will save Laura.

Ronnie told Jordan last night Jordan will be save for 3 weeks... so he may put up casey..

im hoping they backdoor Russell... i still hold hope for Laura (Hopefully they will let her come back into the house)

-Maybe Jeff will relize he sucks at this game, and wont win so he will save Laura.

And of course we can all trust whatever Rat boy says! Watch out Jordan. Don't fall into that trap of empty promises.

Jeff ???? :clap: Glad it was one of the two on the block (was kinda hoping it was Jeff tho)

Should be interesting seeing what stories Ronnie will weave to each HG about why he's choosing the replacement

(or maybe not - it's getting to be 'same old, same old')

I'm just getting sooo bored with the Athlete's holier and mightier than thou attitudes :glare:

If Rat boy puts up Jordan I hope Jeff drop kicks him off the balcony.

If Rat boy puts up Jordan I hope Jeff drop kicks him off the balcony.

When is the POV ceremony? I'm addled.

Archived