Friday, July 17th

CeCiMom

honestly.. i dislike every athlete (minus Jeff), and chima as human beings.. they suck at life..

Natalie just said "Well who ever gets that bed better know we will be staying up till 5am everyday anyways!!! so they wont want to be here anyways."

Drama makes the show more entertaining, but these few people are actually ruining the show, ( for me at least). I know things can change in an instance but it's like the show has already written itself and the good people are leaving. Ronnie is a fuggin Moron, I would be embarrased to be his wife. To kiss ass for the game is one thing, but to do it because he needs to self esteem left because in school he was the loser is sad. I'm all about playing the game to win, but he's a straight loser. Sucks that the show is like this so soon. Natalies little ghetto ass needs a good beat down. Just makes me sick to see how her and Jesse are running the show. PATHETIC

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drama makes the show more entertaining, but these few people are actually ruining the show, ( for me at least). I know things can change in an instance but it's like the show has already written itself and the good people are leaving. Ronnie is a fuggin Moron, I would be embarrased to be his wife. To kiss ass for the game is one thing, but to do it because he needs to self esteem left because in school he was the loser is sad. I'm all about playing the game to win, but he's a straight loser. Sucks that the show is like this so soon. Natalies little ghetto ass needs a good beat down. Just makes me sick to see how her and Jesse are running the show. PATHETIC

ITA...Also it's unfair that Popular group have only two left, but athletes have four...wtf with that????? WE NEED A TWIST,BB...NOW!!!

chima's in the hoh trying to manipulate ronnie into putting up Jeff. He's telling her he's thinking Jeff and Laura.

Everytime ronnie's mouth moves he lies. What is he doing???? He needs to talk to the camera when he's alone and let the viewers know something.

Ronnie is a fuggin Moron, I would be embarrased to be his wife. To kiss ass for the game is one thing, but to do it because he needs to self esteem left because in school he was the loser is sad. I'm all about playing the game to win, but he's a straight loser. Sucks that the show is like this so soon. Natalies little ghetto ass needs a good beat down. Just makes me sick to see how her and Jesse are running the show. PATHETIC

If Ronnie really sat down and thought about final 3. DUH....he knows that he couldnt beat either of them at a physical competition. Why would he try to take them to the end? Why not take Jordan and Kevin? He MIGHT be able to beat them at comps, but who knows. He really is not "game thinking".

Can someone PLEASE explain to me what ronnie is thinking?

Trying to the end to convince his previous alliance that he didn't vote to keep chima,when he makes his nominations if it is jeff and laura the cat is outa the bag .If they weren't convinced he was the RAT before(which they were) that would obviously convince them who voted for Chima to stay.

What does he gain by playing it up as someone else was the RAT until nominations??? Why go through all those machinations and lies, they would respect him more if he said it was game,and he thought it was best for his game to keep Chima???I don't get it?

If he does align with the musselheads,there is no turning back, as his previous alliance will never TRUST him again!

ITA...Also it's unfair that Popular group have only two left, but athletes have four...wtf with that????? WE NEED A TWIST,BB...NOW!!!

It could have easily been the brains down to 2. I don't think this is a good twist because it gave an unfair advantage to the first Hoh group. The producers screwed the pooch with this one.

Lydia did some deed w/ Jessie under the covers but Gnat just jokes around with him. I don't know that Gnat finds him attractive. Of course, I don't know why anyone would find Jessie attractive. I had high hopes for Lydia but BLECH. Her stock w/ me plummeted as soon as I found out her and Jessie...(uh oh, threw up a bit in my mouth).

What did Lydia do with Jessie?

Inquiring minds, ya know?

Jeff may technically be an Athlete...but he's not playing as one...he's playing as a Popular. So, I look at the teams being fairly even...3 each....just the Jessie side has more people on it and is control...

When feeds came by Ronnie said Jeff and Laura are his noms and Laura going home. They are having noms later today.

Thanks Marty. I heard earlier today, no it was last nite, whatever, that Jeff told Ronnie to nominate him. Interesting.

Thanks Marty. I heard earlier today, no it was last nite, whatever, that Jeff told Ronnie to nominate him. Interesting.

Jeff is sick of this crap and doesn't care when he leaves. I don't blame him. BTW, Ronnie would backdoor Casey.

Jeff is sick of this crap and doesn't care when he leaves. I don't blame him. BTW, Ronnie would backdoor Casey.

ronnie is saying now that Jeff told him, "if you nominate me, you are dead to me." So ronnie is nominating him.

I can't take watching these self-righteous jerks all night tonight. I really despise them. Laura and Jordan were both in the have-nots br earlier crying. These bullies are decimating the only ppl in the house worth watching.

Ok, so lets boil it down. If Ronnie puts up Laura and Jeff. Say Jordan wins POV and takes Jeff down, who would Ronnie then put up?

Someone said Ronnie planned on back dooring Russell if one of the noms come off the block. But, you know Ronnie, can't trust anything the rat boy says. I haven't done the math, but I'm not sure if Russell would have enough votes to get evicted. Anyway it's all wierd.

Len ditto on the Jeff thing. How come every time I hear the term back door I think of Kevin?! My bad. :rolleyes:

lol this season might set the fights record in just the first 4 weeks

too many emotional players

when that big group finally splits it will get uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

like someone already mentioned too many type A personality under one roof

What did Lydia do with Jessie?

Inquiring minds, ya know?

I don't think anyone ever answered you, so..... couple of days ago, Lydia and Jesse are in HOH room with a blanket tent rigged up and she and he did some kind of deed under there that caused him to need fresh drawers, if ya know what I mean. I am thinking hand job, but BJ could have possibly been involved too. Either way, she earned the "skank" that Braeden called her, as well as the "HO" and "slut" that he didn't call her but she claimed that he did. :animated_rotfl:

have a clue how they are coming off? Have not watched any of the live feeds and first time logging into this site this season. Quick browsing, looks like I have who I hate and like along the lines with everyone else.

My question is do these people know they are most likely disliked by America? Or do they think they are the "good" guys? I have no problem with people who are jag offs like Russell...at least he knows what a douche he is. Just hate people who think they are angels and above board when they are skanky douches.

I don't think anyone ever answered you, so..... couple of days ago, Lydia and Jesse are in HOH room with a blanket tent rigged up and she and he did some kind of deed under there that caused him to need fresh drawers, if ya know what I mean. I am thinking hand job, but BJ could have possibly been involved too. Either way, she earned the "skank" that Braeden called her, as well as the "HO" and "slut" that he didn't call her but she claimed that he did. :animated_rotfl:

Thank you so much!

Ewww... they're both nasty. I mean.. I've been guilty of doing those things, I'm not a prude.. but she's nasty.. and they're on TV.

Never mind, I'm making myself sound like a fuddy duddy... but I wouldn't touch either one of them with someone else's organs.

There was also an incident this morning. I think it was Russell found a condom wrapper and was asking who used it. She said she didn't but then ran into the recycle room where Jese was and said something like- I told him it was me so don't tell him

Archived