* Russell *

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yah, Russell and Gnat are the bullies definitely. Jessie acts big, but is a pushover.

That's how I feel too. since Jesse was fooled easily by the crying act last year I think he at least has feelings. the other 2 are evil.

Russell showed more cleavage than Laura.

LOL, that was a good one Len! he was all guido'd out. I don't get how women think that is sexy, but to each their own so I won't hate. But man, dude looked like a lady to me just saying :lookaround:

Hi, Swat! Sometimes I wonder about Russell and Jesse and their "special (needs) relationship"...early on Braden told Jordan, "Those two are so gay..."

Russell is a wanna be tough guy ,Now him and Nick going at each other would have been fun to watch :)Don't mean the above but fighting .

Russell is a wanna be tough guy ,Now him and Nick going at each other would have been fun to watch :)Don't mean the above but fighting .

Hi Len! :animated_wave: Nice to see you again!

Arrow, I think maybe they need to GO AT IT. Russel has some pent up something, and Ronnie, can't believe someone married his ass.

Watching the feeds has made it pretty clear that Russell, Gnat, and Sheman are doing their best to come off as sociopaths. These people aren't just tough players, they're mean at the DNA level. Before the night is out they'll reach sick & vile. Oddly enough, Jessie by comparison comes off as nothing more than a bumbling fool of a tool.

Monk

Watching the feeds has made it pretty clear that Russell, Gnat, and Sheman are doing their best to come off as sociopaths. These people aren't just tough players, they're mean at the DNA level. Before the night is out they'll reach sick & vile. Oddly enough, Jessie by comparison comes off as nothing more than a bumbling fool of a tool.

Monk

LOL.

Sheman. :smilielol:

It's funny cause it's true.

Natalie...hence Gnat

Ah the little chica :) Yea duh on my part :)

Hi Len! :animated_wave: Nice to see you again!

Arrow, I think maybe they need to GO AT IT. Russel has some pent up something, and Ronnie, can't believe someone married his ass.

Nick had a lot more coordination then this wanna be and probably more bar fights.

I bet Nick could take him :)

ronnie does hate him but should be safe

but wont surprise me if he goes up

i forgot to say this last night but what the hell did russell have on

I believe all Russell is... is a glorified punching bag for real UFC wannabes, a gym rat who hangs out around beefy no-brainers so he can get his eye-candy needs met..

Funny story - On BBAD the other nite Jordan was talking to Laura saying she thought Jessie was taller (from watching BB last year). Russell breaks into the convo and says (before Jordan had a chance to finish her sentence) yeah, me and Jessie are the same height, of course said with attitude. And Jordan continues, Jessie is really short in person. :giggle:

Monk

LMAO @ "Sherman" That's poetic!

And Adria beat me to it. I was thinking about 'short man syndrome' in regards to Russel.... I also LOLd when he chimed in to Jordan's convo... I think he is shorter than Jesse.

At least it looks like it when they are standing next to each other. But both of the goons tend to hunch over. I'm not sure if they're trying to flex or if their under developed abs are having trouble supporting their over developed arms and pecs.

He wears that dorkie Dick Tracy hat because it has a high top and could make him look like he may be an inch taller.

Archived