* Chima *

sparklet

All I can say is Damn! Damn! Damn! WOWWWWWWWWWWWW! I guess she never watched BB at least she got it out!!!! Damn! They couldnt stop her on live show.. They know it was racist words I dont how you try and bleep them out!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's why she did it. She knew they wouldn't have time to censor her alot.

I'm so tired of the over dramatic types like Chima that they put on the show. I wish they would stop stereotyping the sistas.

ETA: Chima and Lydia just got REALLY lucky! Cuz both of them probably would have been on the block next week if Ronnie hadn't just won HOH.

ETA again: I'm stupid. Lydia's not on term Nerd. I forgot. But she'll still probably be safe this week cuz Ronnie won't have the balls to put her up.

Her remarks were uncalled for. She is playing the race card 100%.

I think the Race Card was played first by Braden. Just think if Braden had never made racist remarks there would have never been a need for that speech. Now I dont think she should have said that thing about people who vote for him, bu the rest of the speech was great! IMO

Wow, the drama queen Chima just had a major bitch fit on little Michelle. Called her a bitch and a f%#king liar.....repeatedly. I am so sad she can't be nominated this week. Oh, and Chima, learn to respect pesonal space, hon.

Um, I am gonna go out on a limb here and say I have never called anyone a racist name, in anger or otherwise. Before someone freaks...I have also not ever said a certain color of people are dirty and don't condone that either.

I respectfully disagree.

Yep, the drama queen Chima is the true racist as she uses race to try to make herself look good with detrimental words but the problem is she talked derogatory about whites .

Braden made an individual remark at one person in the heat of anger.

I think the Race Card was played first by Braden. Just think if Braden had never made racist remarks there would have never been a need for that speech. Now I dont think she should have said that thing about people who vote for him, bu the rest of the speech was great! IMO

I totally Agree!!!!!! This girl has balls! I am not backing away from her I am still pulling for her....Even if she goes home, she will go out with a bang!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Wasnt the smartest move but I am witcha!!!!! Still in shock...DAMN!!!

PS Where is Shockalot need a good laugh! I know every year I bring him up and I get the same response.. :animated_rotfl:

chima is a damn hypocrite! She is using what she can to win, at the expense of innocent people who may make a remark in anger! We have all done it! She makes me sick!

Exactly. And what she said to Natalie about white ppl being dirty wasn't said in anger. It was honestly how she felt. She's not going to be very popular when she gets out.

Yep, the drama queen Chima is the true racist as she uses race to try to make herself look good with detrimental words but the problem is she talked derogatory about whites .

Braden made an individual remark at one person in the heat of anger.

But he catagorize same thing!!!! Racism is Racism no matter how u spell it! Both was is the wrong but I am still like :animated_shocking:

Exactly. And what she said to Natalie about white ppl being dirty wasn't said in anger. It was honestly how she felt. She's not going to be very popular when she gets out.

Cant comment, I have been researching and cant find the footage!!! But I did see Bradens...O Well...Maybe Braden can come back next year like Jessie or during mid season like Kaysar.... LMFAO!!!

I better clear this...I am not saying what Chima said is right...I am just shock that she went out on National TV live and said what she said. She did not know if she had the votes because of last night so she was going go out with a bang!!!!!!I like guts, balls and barrells loaded.. I would have applause any of the HG if they step out bold like DAMN THE CAMERAS I am going to say what I have to say!!! And Braden did pull the racist card and she used that too her advantage...well not neccessarily, because Ronnie knew who he was going to vote for!!! This show is becoming interesting!

Um, I am gonna go out on a limb here and say I have never called anyone a racist name, in anger or otherwise. Before someone freaks...I have also not ever said a certain color of people are dirty and don't condone that either.

I have never said a racist remark- even 20 years ago when it was cool to -but Ihave said things to family members in the heat of anger that I didn't mean and I know everyone has! Everyone has said something in anger and that's what I meant.

Braden was not the first one to bring race into anything, it was Chima, and I believe it was after the nomination meeting, she made a blanket statment about white girls, and so if what you say racism is racism, no matter how or why or what was said, miss thing is the one who opened her big mouth first. I think she is hateful and really gross.

I totally Agree!!!!!! This girl has balls! I am not backing away from her I am still pulling for her....Even if she goes home, she will go out with a bang!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Wasnt the smartest move but I am witcha!!!!! Still in shock...DAMN!!!

PS Where is Shockalot need a good laugh! I know every year I bring him up and I get the same response.. :animated_rotfl:

She-mah made a white folk slur WAAAAAAAAY before Braden made any remarks. She-mah saying the house was so dirty because of the W then haveing to explain it to Natalie. So please, don't do that who said what first bull shit. It's not fair, and you are uninformed. She-mah can say whatever she wants and not be held responsible, but someone else can't? Why? I'd like an answer!

Yeah, I have said things in anger, but as you said, never called some one a racist name. Mad or not, that is not in my vocab. As I said before I also don't condone what Chima "said", my only deal with that is I didn't see it, just read someonels report of it. I wish I could find the flashback. With that said, I think Chima's speech was a great game move. You do or say what you have to to win, isn't this a game that only one can win? Besides, as has been stated, if the words hadn't been used, there would have been no speech.

But he catagorize same thing!!!! Racism is Racism no matter how u spell it! Both was is the wrong but I am still like :animated_shocking:

Cant comment, I have been researching and cant find the footage!!! But I did see Bradens...O Well...Maybe Braden can come back next year like Jessie or during mid season like Kaysar.... LMFAO!!!

I better clear this...I am not saying what Chima said is right...I am just shock that she went out on National TV live and said what she said. She did not know if she had the votes because of last night so she was going go out with a bang!!!!!!I like guts, balls and barrells loaded.. I would have applause any of the HG if they step out bold like DAMN THE CAMERAS I am going to say what I have to say!!! And Braden did pull the racist card and she used that too her advantage...well not neccessarily, because Ronnie knew who he was going to vote for!!! This show is becoming interesting!

Show me where Braden said all hispanics were beaners . I thought it was only directed at gay boy Kevin in the heat of anger .

Unlike Chimera as you ignore the facts that she made deroratory comments about the entire white race .

Please show me a quote where Braden called all hispanics beaners .

yes, but the racist words and or even the idea that Braden spewed them is what was so unforgiving of She bi*ch, she is a hypocrit and has no business sayin what she did, game play or no game play. You cannot stand up all self-righteous and blast out what she did and call that gameplay, that is just plain showin your ass.

Braden was not the first one to bring race into anything, it was Chima, and I believe it was after the nomination meeting, she made a blanket statment about white girls, and so if what you say racism is racism, no matter how or why or what was said, miss thing is the one who opened her big mouth first. I think she is hateful and really gross.

No he has been making gay comments before he was on the block!!! Racism is Racism no matter how you put it!!! But the first was Casey If Im not mistaking..... Chima is Chima, she is the only token black girl in the house...and BB wanted the loud sista stereotype and thats what they got...U get what u ask for!!! balls and guts!!! DAMN! :animated_shocking:

Archived