* Lydia *

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Len, I completely agree with you. The girl is clearly a nut case. I'm sure the psychologist would have noticed her suicide scars. To take the chance and allow her into the house when you know it's going to be stressfu, minus the family support is really like asking for trouble.

Lydia was all down for the plan to backdoor Russell until Jesse said he was against it. Now she is trying to outdo Natalie in her allegience to him.

This woman is so needy she is working against her own interest in the game to please him. Jesse is working on getting his second stalker from reality tv. She make Michelle from last season seem rational.

They don't have knives in the house anymore, do they? I think they make them leave all sharp objects at the door. Too tempting . . . :)

Yes and all shoe laces and belts were confiscated from the house guest, just for precaution LOL j/k

russell i know he is going or will once he finds out that lydia was one of the ones trying to get him bd that he will regret using pov on her

but lydia seem to be running that house to a degree

she got braden up and out and plotting to get russell out

russell i know he bet or will once he finds out that that lydia was one of the onces trying to get him bd that he used pov on her

but lydia seem to be running that house to a degree

she got braden up and out and plotting to get russell out

But then cries to Gnat that she tried telling Ronnie what a bad move it is to get Russell out. When are they going to see through Lydia??

Havent read the thread so sorry if this is repeated somewhere....

I finally figured out what Lyd looks like with her short hair with the little band in it....a Flapper from the 20's

2009720am014857feed3.jpg

Havent read the thread so sorry if this is repeated somewhere....

I finally figured out what Lyd looks like with her short hair with the little band in it....[a flapper from the 20's

What have you got against flapper's from the 20's? :giggle:

Sorry but I cannot stomach this girl much longer. LydiaClamydia is pathetic. The only thing worse than watching her is watching her manservant Kevin follow her around like a lost puppy. THIS CAST SUCKSSSSS!!!!!! :frusty:

What have you got against flapper's from the 20's? :giggle:

Sorry but I cannot stomach this girl much longer. LydiaClamydia is pathetic. The only thing worse than watching her is watching her manservant Kevin follow her around like a lost puppy. THIS CAST SUCKSSSSS!!!!!! :frusty:

LydiaClamydia - the perfect name for her. I wonder how she likes being seen as America's Slut? Of course she did say she would sleep with whoever to get her along in the game. I wonder if Ronnie was not married if she would have been making nasty with him this week?

LydiaClamydia - the perfect name for her. I wonder how she likes being seen as America's Slut?

Of course she did say she would sleep with whoever to get her along in the game.

I wonder if Ronnie was not married if she would have been making nasty with him this week?

Ew...

Well, she did say she'd do it even if it was with a girl so Ronnie definately qualifies.

Uh-oh. Lydia just made a HUGE mistake. She told Russell that Natalie & Jessie need to be split up.

I think we need to start a pool on how long before this gets back to one of them.

One of the worst traps to fall into in the house is the lure of gossip.

He who keeps his mouth shut wins the game.

I think this is a fight brewing over Jessie more than strategic game play... he spends more time on game chat with the Gnat and sleeps with the skank, it was only a matter of time for feelings to come into it,,,, this whole group needs to be evicted as one YEECH!!!

Archived