* Lydia *

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My husband, who doesn't like or watch the show saw Lydia last night. His comment was. If she covers up her body and does something with her hair, she wouldn't be bad looking. I laughed at him because if he knew what she was like, he'd never even look at her.

I am probably alone in this opinion but when I first saw the BB women I thought they were all attractive in their own way. Even Chima when she isn't wearing a ton of make-up is attractive. Then the game started full throttle from the get-go and the negative sides of Natalie, Lydia and Chima made them loose that attractiveness (is that a word?). Something ugly screws up their faces when they are negative and cruel and once that inner ugly shows, I can't go back to seeing the attractive side of them. Coming into this game I liked Lydia, thought she would be cute and funny. But the inner ugly changed my mind fast.

I am probably alone in this opinion but when I first saw the BB women I thought they were all attractive in their own way. Even Chima when she isn't wearing a ton of make-up is attractive. Then the game started full throttle from the get-go and the negative sides of Natalie, Lydia and Chima made them loose that attractiveness (is that a word?). Something ugly screws up their faces when they are negative and cruel and once that inner ugly shows, I can't go back to seeing the attractive side of them. Coming into this game I liked Lydia, thought she would be cute and funny. But the inner ugly changed my mind fast.

Never judge a book by it's cover but by it's contents.

I still think Natalie is pretty...she is just playing the game. but could use a little make up!

I think she is really pretty also and I do see the Alicia Keys resemblence too..but yeah when her mouth is shut, she is a very lovely looking girl.

Archived