* Lydia *

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
She sure is something to look at. Besides the usual piercings, do I see 2 studs in her wrist?!?:o

The studded wrists are a common piercing amongst people who have attempted suicide. They pierce or tattoo over the scars in an attempt to hide them. Thing is, every time I see a wrist tat or piercing, the first thing that comes to mind is that they may have once slit their wrists.

Even with out the past suicide attempt, I would've thought her to be totally looney tunes. Still, doesn't excuse racism... And she's clearly a racist.

The studded wrists are a common piercing amongst people who have attempted suicide. They pierce or tattoo over the scars in an attempt to hide them. Thing is, every time I see a wrist tat or piercing, the first thing that comes to mind is that they may have once slit their wrists.

Even with out the past suicide attempt, I would've thought her to be totally looney tunes. Still, doesn't excuse racism... And she's clearly a racist.

What did the little freak say racist ?

where did you hear this? i'm wondering where you got your info from since i've never heard that before. i would think that a tattoo would make a scar more noticeable and that it probably isnt recommended to tattoo scars since the skin tissue is different. especially piercing it since its thinner too.

she did though admit somewhere that she attempted suicide after her past breakup, but i cant remember where i read or heard that.

First off, she is nothing like dick.. And A donato would have won either way..

Eric was the best player of that season.

If there was anyone deserving a second shot in the house it's him.

Dick would have gone home in the first month of his season if it wasn't for Eric doing the bidding of the viewers. In that case it becomes a very different game and Eric easily would have dominated.

she did though admit somewhere that she attempted suicide after her past breakup, but i cant remember where i read or heard that.

Yeah she said that on BBAD one night.. talking about her breakup with some guy from England

What did the little freak say racist ?

She called Casey a Wigger, Which is a racial slur. IMO it's as bad as the N word. Basically you're still using the N word.

She said the house was dirty because of white people, She made fun of Chima's lips. And you can add to that her derogatory comments about Jesse's Christianity.

Perhaps complete Bigot would be a better term.

where did you hear this? i'm wondering where you got your info from since i've never heard that before. i would think that a tattoo would make a scar more noticeable and that it probably isnt recommended to tattoo scars since the skin tissue is different. especially piercing it since its thinner too.

It's pretty common, And yeah, I don't think it hides the scars at all, IMO it draws more attention to them.

But maybe that's the real intention? I don't know.

I have a cousin who owns a tattoo parlor in Indiana, and he said they have to refuse people all the time. Thing is, his runs a legitimate tattoo place.

There are plenty of people out there willing to give you a crappy tattoo or piercing. Especially if you're willing to pay them cash.

Anyone with eyes can see that Lydia's tattoos are sub standard. And thus likely done in some yahoo's garage.

She called Casey a Wigger, Which is a racial slur. IMO it's as bad as the N word. Basically you're still using the N word.

She said the house was dirty because of white people, She made fun of Chima's lips. And you can add to that her derogatory comments about Jesse's Christianity.

Perhaps complete Bigot would be a better term.

Whigger is not a racist slur. It's an ethnocentric term.

Clamidya isn't the one who said the house was dirty because of White ppl. That was Chimabi*ch,lol who is a big fat racist herself,lolol

Whigger is not a racist slur. It's an ethnocentric term.

It's still using the N word, even if it's implied. So it's a racial slur to me. Which is why I said IMO. That means "In my opinion."

Clamidya isn't the one who said the house was dirty because of White ppl. That was Chimabi*ch,lol who is a big fat racist herself,lolol

Thanks for clarifying that Fatcat, I must've read it wrong as I thought it was Lydia who said it.

(And "Hi" :animated_wave: by the way! Good to see so many of the old regulars around here.)

here's wikipedia's definition of Wigger:

"the basic meaning is a white person who is trying to act black. here is the wikipedia definition:

Wigger (alternatively spelled wigga, whigger or whigga) is a slang term for a person of European descent who allophilically emulates mannerisms, slangs and fashions stereotypically associated with urban African Americans; especially in relation to hip hop culture.

The term most likely stems from a portmanteau of the word white and the defamatory term ******. The term wigger is generally used to describe a young, middle or upper-class mimicker of certain affectations of hip hop culture. The word is considered offensive by some because of its similarity to ****** in addition to reflecting stereotypical notions about urban blacks.

Source(s):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wigger"

Yeah, I thought she was really cute at first (except for the bad ink). Actually, I thought she could be stunning, then she opened her mouth.

My opinions of ppl's outward appearance often changes after they demonstrate their personalities. I also thought Chima was very attractive. Now I think both of these women are downright ugly to the core. I didn't think Laura was all that but she's become much more attractive as of late. Natalie--uuugh, nothing cute about her. Jordan is a natural beauty, thru and thru. Michele is cute as a button.

I wanted to like Lydia....she reminded me of Nakoma and she was such a real person you had to admire her inner beauty......

Then Lydia opened her nasty, two-faced mouth......too bad she was not evicted.....

Once she opened her mouth she started dropping on my list (I had her as a fav) then she made comments and 2 fingered Jessie or whatevah they did...now she leaving her nasty ass condoms on the floor for other people to find it's just too too much.

Thanks for the wikipedia definition of Wigga , I tried to be PC when I described it last week but in Georgia where I first heard it , it was nothing good. Her parents should be proud

Lydia's move to have Braden put up to save her bacon was brilliant.

Problem with it is that it got back to Braden and she wound up burning a bridge there. She could have used it to save her butt and voted to keep Braden. Granted Braden on his part didn't help matters.

The trick to this game is to be able to play both sides. Lydia is not good at that and as a result pidgeon holed into an alliance that's not going last more than a few weeks.

Like I said, brilliant in terms of getting herself off the block but she really burned her candle at both ends. To make matter worse for her is she made an unnecasary enemy with Jordan. That little fight with Jordan was pure projection and guilt resulting from stabbing a friend in the back.

Clamydia always has to play the victim... everyone's out to get her.

"Russell attacked me... wahhhhhhhh! That's just not cool, I'm not down with that."

PUHHLLLEASE B* quit the faking. You are such a whiny psycho.

Archived