* Kevin *

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still really like Kevin. I feel like he's getting the sh!tty end of the stick (you know, the one that belongs to Jessie and has been in Russell's @ss.. then Lydia's mouth...) He needs to stop associating himself with freakish turds. On the bright side, he looks more normal beside them. On the down side, he can't be that close to a landfill and not end up smelling like sh!t himself.

Not good Kevin.

kevin what is there to say

only time i really notice him on the feeds was when he was trying to convince casey to vote out braden

Yeah, but I get frustrated when they accuse someone of not playing the game. The Jessie cult says Jordan isn't playing the game and yet she one of the two in the least danger of going home anytime soon. The other is Kevin. Seems to me they may be playing the smartest games of all at this point. Watch them and see if they get more active when that seems to be in their best interest.

Kevin was just telling Russ there are so many targets he gets to just hang out and keep his mouth shut. He said there is Jordon, Jeff, Laura, Casey.

Does he speak? I don't really recall him making any of the shows, yet. What a complete disappointment.

bb casting must be beating their heads

totally opposite of his preshow interviews

in bb while the feeds watchers may hate it

in the game being low key isnt a bad thing

In watching Kevin sometimes you will see that his expressions show disgust for what his allies are doing and saying. He doesn't feel right in is own skin right now. When they were talking about outright lies, Keven even said "I don't like doing that"......He's on the bottom of my dislike list....

sorry, I do not like Kevin, he has no balls either, just mopes around the house and then engages in the gossip when he can. He is a passive wuss.

sorry, I do not like Kevin, he has no balls either, just mopes around the house and then engages in the gossip when he can. He is a passive wuss.

Perfect assessment

Archived