* Kevin *

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow he lucked out ronnie winning hoh

should be safe unless ronnie tries to use someone as a pawn

Hi Neuro! :animated_wave:

Kevin makes Beau look manly. JMO!

Shoot Ginger, Kevin makes Beau look straight, lol...

Oh Kevin is the GAY one this season,and here I thought it was Ronnie? Do they have closets in BB? :animated_rotfl:

Shoot Ginger, Kevin makes Beau look straight, lol...

Shoot Sweetie, it's good to see ya!

Yeah, that's what I meant, because it's impossible for Beau to ever look manly. I bet a blue boa, red lipstick, silver high heel competition between them and Kevin wins! Ha Ha Ha!

i find Kevin to be an insecure douche (too harsh?) who's jokes are a few years old..... and stolen.

Same as his clothes probably...

As for douche, no worries, I use douche bag when speaking of Jessie and Rusty... As DB #1 and DB#2

Hi Neuro! :animated_wave:

Kevin makes Beau look manly. JMO!

Hi Ginger, always good to see you :) You're right, I shouldnt have insulted Beau like that...at least he provided small glimpses of entertainment (the fight w/ Janelle, getting plastered during that button-holding comp and running his mouth, even winning an HOH at one point). I know its way early in the game, but I just have a feeling Kevin provides as much entertainment value as Cowboy on valium.

lol i had my feeds on yesterday for about a hour and a half and during that time i saw everyone but kevin

Is he even still there??? He brings nothing to the game or entertainment value!!! IMO

Oh Reaper, you just cracked me up!!

Kevin? who is Kevin?

;)

Archived