* Jessie *

JEDI

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder why Jessie is always so tired, if he sleeps this much outside of the house?

Is there something about an oversized body and teeny-tiny-itty-bitty-little head that makes someone need to sleep a lot?

Just wondering.

Yeah, he doesn't have enough brain power to properly operate his body for 16 hours out of 24 so he becomes exhausted very easily.

"Does that make sense to you?" <---paraphrasing ronnie. :)

if he doesnt at least make the jury stage i would be surprise

has a good amount of alliance with folks on both sides

compared to last season this year he hasnt really pissed off anyone outside of laura

only one i think that would really want him out at this point is laura

so if he laura goes i think he is golden to make jury stage

with that said its looking more and more like laura will stay

jessie is in hot water now

i totally see the remaining guys getting picked off

That would be awesome!! I want Jessie out of there!! Didn't like him last season, and this season isn't any better!!

Bothers me that he was the one that got to go back into the house, knowing that america voted him off last season cuz

he wasn't liked by anyone but yet, they bring the big twit back....ughhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

If he win's that would prove 100% that these hgs are idiots! Why in the world would you let someone who already had a chance to play the game and blew it, win during your time? Just don't get it!

I probably would have been evicted first day because I believe I would have brought that up to the hgs several times.

Having Jessie back is a slap in the viewers face, as most of America voted to have him evicted last year.

most of America voted to have him evicted last year.

I forgot that! That's probably exactly why he's back on...because WE all voted his stupid ass off & Grodner likes to screw with people. (meaning us) :censored:

2 pages

just like in the house jessie is forgotten

If he win's that would prove 100% that these hgs are idiots! Why in the world would you let someone who already had a chance to play the game and blew it, win during your time? Just don't get it!

I probably would have been evicted first day because I believe I would have brought that up to the hgs several times.

You and me both. How can they not even see that he needs to go? No one but GNat benefits from having him around.

I gotta give it to him he is playing Lydia and Nat to perfection.

These girls are idiots. I had high hopes for Lydia but clearly her slutty side takes over more than her common sense side.

Hmmm. It seems Mr. Teeny-Tiny-Head doesn't "wear genes".

(His reply while pondering good genetics with Lydia and her tanned feet.)

edit: Apparently you don't have to be too smart to herd sheep.

I can understand Ronnie siding with Jessie, as Jessie is an easy target later in the game. However, I don't get the "protect" Russell at all. If it weren't for that D-bag, most of the people appear to not really mind Jessie.

Now that Ronnie's made his move, he has to remain on top and solidly with Jessie. When the numbers start to dwindle, Ronnie will need to make himself even more necessary. He needs to be Jessie's righthand man/ partner/ snuggle bunny/ deep throat, etc. If he fails at any one of these, he will be on the block and gone from the game.

Archived